Showderp Weekend

Hello, everyone! Now, I know its over and all but I thought it'd be worth a shot to try a weekend edition of Showderp. It's a smaller commitment than keepin a thread up all the time and it'll help things keep on a consistent schedule. Once the weekends over the thread can die naturally and it can happen again the subsequent weekend. Of course, if someone wants to make a weekday thread like normal thats fine to. There's still a decent amount of people who wanna see things keep going so why not give it a shot?

Links:
play.dogars.org/
showderp.booru.org/
dogars.org/

>How to Champ:
Step 1: Claim under a trip while announcing your preferred tier.
Step 2: Wait warmly for a team of Pokemon suggested by anons in thread. You have to use the mons suggested, of course. Some sets have weird names like "Snips" so if you see a suggestion that's just a name check third link above for our set compendium.
Step 3: Play a bit with team and once you're done with the team you can either call a "new team" where you'll get a new set of Pokemon or you can call "new champ" where someone else can claim.

IMPORTANT:
BE SURE TO USE THE "play.dogars" SHOWDOWN CLIENT LINKED ABOVE. OTHERWISE THE REGULAR POKEMON SHOWDOWN CHAT WILL BE AUTOLOCKED AND NO ONE CAN TALK.

>How to Spectate:
Step 1: Just click the link champ posts. It'll send you to the "dogars" client of Pokemon Showdown. Don't be alarmed, it's just a client Showderp has to use if we want to chat cause the showdown mods got really REALLY mad at us and stuck probes on our more common members so if enough of us get into a battle chatroom it autolocks. This Showdown client circumvents that lock so we can chat.
Step 2: Wanna chat? Just click the little gear at the top right of the dogars client of Showdown, check the box that says "Send chat messages through alternate channel" and wala!! You can chat!!
Step 3: have fun!!!

Kind of expecting a low turnout at first but uhh we'll see

Attached: Showderp Weekend.png (571x577, 211.27K)

It's dead dude

Reminder that showdown is moderated by pedophiles

don't bother trying to revive showderp until gen 9 is released
gen 8 is just not fun to play or to watch

It's.. alive!

Attached: 1528858677421.jpg (800x800, 93.87K)

no cause is lost....so long as there is but one fool left to fight for it...

i would try champing if you didn't make this thread just as i was going to sleep
cope and its over

It's NOT over.

it's over.....................

.....NOT

Your attempts to resurrect this shitshow just make it harder for everyone.
Quit.

where is wishipeee

no
its being made every weekend from NOW ON

dubs confirm

cope

Attached: 1621993624437.jpg (261x258, 93.52K)

>user and his weekly shoedrip threads

Attached: beating-dead-horse-gif-2.gif (200x150, 18.94K)

You laugh at me now but soon...they will be bustling!! And who will be laughing then, hmm???

This shit still happens?
I never really got these threads.

I like you a lot, even if I don't think it's gonna work. Best of luck in your future endeavors

Just you wait...it'll be a thing every weekend and you'll have to champ!!!

you just play on pokemon showdowns dogars client with a team of mons suggested to you for your specified tier

Uhh ill champ later

>I never really got these threads.
chance to beat generic smogon team #72 with a team of shitmons with sub-optimal and gimmicky movesets