I give up

I have been sitting here all night waiting for space time distortions to pop up so I can try to obtain alpha oshawott/the fossilmons. This shit is fucking ridiculous and I'm ready to say fuck it I don't care if I care arceus or not

Attached: reee.jpg (900x900, 42.6K)

I think you need to be fighting and catching things to spawn them and just standing there waiting won't work

nope, I got a distortion zone in 3 minutes by standing outside a camp doing nothing while I made food
it's just RNG bullshit

I have played this every single day since last friday and I have yet to see the fossils.

Are you fucking stupid? The spawn rate raises as you capture or defeat Pokemon on the map.

it absolutely fucking doesn't, I spent hours catching and fighting and only when I started AFKing did a distortion spawn. datamine me fucking proof of your claim

I have space-time distortions show up by doing literally nothing but riding on Wyrdeer.
I think spawn rate is random and it depend on how long you wait, could be between 10 minutes and a hour. From my experience battling pokemon actually make distortions take longer to appear

Bro, won't your alphas just revert back into regular mons once you transfer them to any other game? What's even the point?

Attached: 2a0.jpg (600x344, 16.62K)

>After spending time catching and battling mons a distortion showed up
Yeah that's how it works

You're citing anecdotal experience as evidence, you're a fucking retard.

It's almost like there's a base rate which means they can appear while doing nothing.

Post proof.

>You're citing anecdotal experience as evidence,
So are you.

I don't think you know what the term means. My claim isn't anecdotal because it's not based off personal observation, try not to use words you don't understand.

You haven't posted any proof, so for all we know they are your personal experiences, or worse that you're pulling shit out your asshole.

The word you'd use there is "unsubstantiated" user, not "anecdotal". It's also an extremely simple claim to verify from multiple sources and can even test yourself at home if you bothered trying, so I feel no need to spoonfeed the retards.

Translation: I have zero evidence of my claim but want to feel superior on a Chinese cartoon discussion board.

Yeah fuck this shit. I'm going back to my ds so I can use action replay to get Arceus on platinum. That damn pink genie pokemon is giving me trouble too.

>Can't use Google or even load up the game
Sad, really. But I'm not gonna crack open a jar of Gerber for you even if you whine, user.

I think the best way is just to idle in camo until one appears. Do not fast travel and do not idle in a menu.

The other anons claim you need to be active to speed it up, but I am pretty sure that's just placebo. Until anyone posts proof, I think the best method is to AFK, it usually doesn't take more than 10 minutes.

Maybe pkhex or a mod will let you summon them on command soo

Is there any way to know there's one forming without having to stare at your switch constantly? Like an audio queue or something?

how are you this fucking stupid? post datamined proof of your placebo faggots, or it's just conjecture

See and stop being such a faggot. Takes literal seconds.

>still posts nothing
reply to this with an actual link to proof if it exists as you insist, or you simply admit defeat.

Attached: 1644027639033.jpg (248x252, 18.72K)

Stop putting on a condescending front and beg for real this time

no, I just tab over, check the map, and tab out. The rift has to "form" for 2.5 minutes and then it lasts for another 5, so you shouldn't miss it completely