It's official: Pokemon Legends Arceus is selling better at launch than both SwSh and BDSP

It's official: Pokemon Legends Arceus is selling better at launch than both SwSh and BDSP.

PLA series will be the future going forward. The old system for Pokemon is a thing of the past.

Attached: salez.png (1176x1306, 1.5M)

Good, PLA has shit graphics but it's a lot of fun

no PvP = no legs

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

FUCK old pokemon

Confirmed for DLC

I hope so just to spite the competitive children's game autists

>the future is going back to the past throwing shitty balms and having a "base"
lol, no thanks give me present day.
more open areas was already happening with the wild area, and they won't drop the traditional battle system.

Wake us up when it gets passed 10 million

Genuinely bizarre opinion

>they won't drop the traditional battle system

They literally already have. The old battle system is gone for good.

PLA's battle system would be really bad for PVP, turn order makes revenge killing possible even with slow Pokemon

>PVP

Game Freak's current best selling game does not even have PVP. All this proves is that PVP is no longer needed in current Pokemon games.

I mean it's the first proper console level Pokemon game. This was bound to happen.

>The old battle system is gone for good.
>we intentionally changed things for this one single-player only game, so its gone everywhere else

>Pokemon is going to get actual games instead of online multiplayer skinnerboxes for the first time since gen 5 ended
>Compfags are going into their stadium containment box
Holy shit the mainline gets a W for the first time in a decade my niggas.

Attached: 1552229548262.jpg (600x422, 24.5K)

>he thinks gen 5 was “actual games”
aww that’s cute

More importantly the turn order prevents you from switching on whoever your opponent sends in to get the revenge kill since they just go right after being sent out

>not even 6.5 billion
FLOP

>Compfags are going into their stadium containment box
kek people keep saying this but even when stadium was a thing on n64 the game boy games still had multiplayer. the fact that single-players feel threatened by competitive because "everyone uses the same pokémon" is so funny to me, you can learn to ignore it.

I do ignore it. Now I just want want compfags to stop crying that there's a game they can't obsess over

People who like playing actual games feel "threatened" because the last 3 generations of Pokemon have been non-games Gamefreak cobbled together as a flimsy excuse to justify selling a new edition of the competitive meta to people.

Why not PLA with the traditional battle system? I liked PLA a lot but no held items and abilities felt weird and really reduced possible strats

as opposed to…

BW1 was kind of barebones but you have to hate Pokemon to hate BW2.
>Added tons of shit like the new opening towns that have the most interesting opening routes in the series IMO
>New dungeons like below Castelia City with cool secrets like the Eevee garden
>Had to perform some fuckery to uncircle your progression through the region but manages to do so
>One of the biggest dexes in the series AND spreads them out across in region in ways that make exploration fun, instead of cramming them all onto main routes at 5% appearance rates you have stuff like 20 Pokemon being available between the first 2 towns of the game, but they're split between the grass, shaking grass, the farm sub area, shaking grass in the farm sub area, and double battle grass. That plus the dex improvements like keeping track of how many types of Pokemon a route has so you know when you've cleared it are golden and make it one of the only main series games until PLA that bothered to make catching fun

Fuck your strats. Pokemon is a single-player-only franchise now.

>all bullshit useless shit since mainline pokemon games have braindead easy campaigns
stfu

>Game is just empty fields and throwing balls at pokemon
>Gameplay worse than Let's Go
>Graphics still shit
Yep, franchise is already dead and I'm sure games with one town and no battles is perfect for GF's lazy cash-grab strategy. Enjoy celebrating mediocrity, zoomers.

Strats are fun in single player, why do you think the battle frontier was so beloved?

Good. It was about time to move on.

the new battle system is good though, the possible changes to turn order would do a lot for the game
no reason to not bring back items or abilities

>to people
what kind of people, you really think the 23.90 million people who bought swsh play competitive? you retards act like it's one thing or the other when all games have had both single-player and multiplayer. there's nothing stopping game freak from adding multiplayer to a game like legends.
>but then the singleplayer isn't good
then they should make use of that new nintendo building they're in and let other companies help.