Wouldn't being sent to the mid 1800's with nothing but your phone be extremely jarring and difficult?

Wouldn't being sent to the mid 1800's with nothing but your phone be extremely jarring and difficult?

Attached: image-4[1].jpg (1200x675, 59.39K)

>go to mid 1800s
>get a treatable infection
>die because antiobiotics haven't been discovered

Lucas/Dawn were probably bored at that point in life anyway. Not much to achieve after saving the world once. Being thrown into the past probably helped with everything.

Are our characters really supposed to be Lucas/Dawn? I feel like GF went out of their way to change their names and make it well known that they did so we wouldn't think they are

But I'll impress all the girls in town if I survive the common cold so it's a fair trade I think.

Akari and Rei are the professor's assistants, not you

>Still thinking it's Lucas and Dawn
Arceus did the whole "welcome to the world of Pokemon" speech dude, or do you think every Professor has been talking to some established character in every game's beginning?

I have the same name in BDSP and Legends

That looks like it would be really uncomfortable to carry in your pocket.

When are they going to start selling phone cases shaped like it?

So wait, if they've been researching and cataloging Pokemon since at least the 1800's, why are Pokemon numbered the way they are in the Pokedex?

well everyone is saying you have to take care or you'll fucking die
but you got food, clothes and home since you can catch pokeymans so it's a breeze

It was all hashed out at the 1938 convention of the IPCC (International Pokemon Collection Committee).

Yes, your rival is just the ancestor of your Sinnoh rival. You just lost your memory à-la Elder Scrolls

>survives common cold
>die of anything else in a week since you have no antibodies for the hundred of century old diseases

user...

Attached: FJmkHpAWUAAIRQm.jfif.jpg (960x720, 50.26K)

The opening literally tells you you're not from the world of Pokemon.

>At least $70
Welp, can't say I'm surprised.

It's just introducing you to the world of pokemon, just like any game.

>get something that was 100% fatal before modern medicine like cancer or diabetes
>only option is a slow and painful death

It's detachable, right? Otherwise how the fuck do you even hold it

man even yokai watch did it better. I don't think picrel was more than $30

Attached: eccb008cf0a755a0e9e6e2f35797d2c5--yo-phone-cases.jpg (600x532, 15.55K)

Arceus isn't talking to you like the previous games, it's talking in-character to your character directly. There's a significant difference in that context.