PKHeX ALERT

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-121311_Twitter.jpg (1087x579, 149.54K)

who wants to inject funny alpha female starters for Any Forums

Does it let you make alpha legendaries?

Based Kurt

do it yourself fag

i don't really see the appeal of cheating in a single-player game

Time to ask someone to change my alpha bun into a shiny alpha bun!

You'll have to check PkHeX's brother PkHaX

I do, it's fun and can make fun scenarios happen instantly instead of a once in a blue moon, that shiny alpha that would possibily take you weeks, months and years? You now have it, you can take pictures with it you can you battle with it, you can face off against another alpha with it if you wish.

some people don't want to grind to finally get whatever they want to have fun

In general, the appeal is fooling around after you have beaten the game or if some mechanic pissed you off to no end but you don't want to drop the game just yet.

>yeah bro just catch this pokemon 10 times + give it this food 12 times and evolve it and...
>why are not having fun? don't you want to meet arceus?

>I can do whatever I want in the game now
how about that?

Injecting is the only way I can enjoy older Pokemon games anymore. Just making whatever team I want right at the start of the game.

You don't have to do anything that many times unless you're going for a perfect entry. Usually just catching one and then using whatever moves it has listed a few times each is enough, which can be done quickly by fighting a random wild mon.

>yeah, i didnt play the game, and i like being an idiot publicly.

>you don't have to get to the true final boss, the one that gives its name to the game, if you don't want to!

It's still grinding, not everyone is this autistic.

Except I did :^)

Attached: file.png (359x143, 48.5K)

>cheaters
>cheating in a single player game made for children
*yawn*
Why are Personal Computer trannies like this?

Attached: 1615770734809(1).jpg (720x1173, 95.67K)

Thanks for the heads up OP, reporting this to Nintendo as I type

dunno mate

Attached: file.png (585x559, 243.29K)

Reading comprehension retard, he's saying it's not really much of a grind at all to get arceus(you only need to catch all the mons, not complete their entries. And even just competing the entries and getting to research level 10 is pretty easy, you can usually do it by catching one or two of the species and knocking out a couple shitmon

yes

searching "trans nintendo switch" on twitter is a goldmine

Attached: lmao.png (534x611, 323.05K)

I get it when it comes to competitive but what would be the point here? The objective of the game is to explore and there's no pvp at all.

It's hilarious because they still think Nintendo will acknowledge them like the rest did.

Attached: fucking kek.png (589x609, 382.86K)

There's arguably much harder things in this game to achieve than previous games. Take, for example, an alpha shiny female starter or fossilmon.
You have to wait for a distortion zone to appear (which can sometimes take hours). Then you have to hope one appears in the zone. Then you have to pass the female RNG check, the shiny RNG check AND the alpha RNG check. It might even put unique shiny Spinda duplicates to shame.

samefag here, wouldn't do it myself but all fair replies desu

And yet they're noth better looking than the steam tranny

I'll take your word for it mate

Thing is, there's nowhere to go from there.
With previous games you had things like the BF or online to give reason to skipping the tedium of breeding and whatnot.
Here the objective is purely to collect. Once you've cheated in what you want there's nothing else to do.

It's like playing a platformer and then skipping the entire stage.

Sure thing cheater