Recommend me some Wrestling YouTube channels that aren't ran by obnoxiously opinionated smarks

Recommend me some Wrestling YouTube channels that aren't ran by obnoxiously opinionated smarks

Attached: GettyImages-51092292-e1584329313313.jpg (1556x1175, 263.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WTWZ_P74k5c
youtu.be/HrQFk2Rn4E8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Official Jim Cornette

Look for some of the indian channels.

Wrestling Bios is the only one that comes to mind.

Wrestling Bios is pretty good with minimal faggotry. Fair warning: he has an awful Scottish accent.

This guy is so based. Reliving the war is must watch every week desu

pspower

>This guy is so based.
let's not get carried away
>the crowd started chanting "maggot" but with an F instead of an M
just say "faggot", faggot

I have been watching a channel called CMZC
The guy does Attitude Era and Ruthless Aggression era classic PPV compilations overlaid with early 2000's butt-rock and numetal.
youtu.be/WTWZ_P74k5c

The combination of the two is like nostalgia heroin to my brain..take me back bros

Attached: stevemre.webm (720x406, 580.31K)

VASED

WrestleLamia is ran by a bong Pajeet and he is absurdly obnoxious with his smark takes

oh come on, smarks are all over that comment section

Gatoh Move ChocoPro

Smarkbusters

>just say faggot openly on jewtube
user...

This. Wrestling Bios is pretty damn entertaining.
Also Deadlock is some pretty damn funny shit.
youtu.be/HrQFk2Rn4E8

Attached: 1642266517625.webm (720x405, 103.54K)

He also takes every opportunity he can to shoehorn in his leftist political opinions.

Chris Van Vilet

Keepin' it 100 OFFICIAL. Run by Konnan and Disco Inferno and they're both pretty based.

Look up WZWA Network. They're pretty cool.

MarkyD123, he barely even watches the current product and doesn't get involved in online wrestling bullshit but is still easily the most entertaining wrestling YouTuber out there

Steve and Larson are always fun to listen to.

Which episode?

IDK, the euphemism just makes it gay. Still infinitely better than Brian Zane.
The most recent one, Road Wild.He also talks about how the bikers didn't like Harlem Heat because they're niggers.

Attached: punmaginty.png (1037x622, 1.03M)

Those dudes are just WWE smarks

His fucking voice, more like WrestleFaggot, also people who pre-insult themselves piss me off.
Most of them (because for some fucking reason every wrestling channel leans left) does this, one I see do it a lot is that bald faggot from partsFUNknown/wrestletalk.

He always rides the line of "Old thing sensibilities bad!" but so far hes been alright about it.

Walt Clyde

>(because for some fucking reason every wrestling channel leans left)
because it's jewtube and they b& everyone right of Marx

Attached: 1638814472030.jpg (1000x1511, 710.42K)

WWE when they used to do list series and more clip compilations somehow managed to be the least faggoty wrestling channel. They didn't cover any controversial stuff obviously but they didn't shy away from talking about dumb shit they did and documented pretty well

MarkyD is a faggot because I know for a fact that he browses here and he used to post his videos here too.

>Bong Pajeet
We're talking PURE Pajeets still in the motherland.