Here's a good idea...

Here's a good idea, let's make a new region of Pokémon all with a bunch of cool new typings and design and then make it turn out that they were in the old region the whole time!

Attached: houndoor.jpg (1280x720, 126.01K)

Finding Houndour in Kanto was so cool.

Attached: Houndoom.gif (300x300, 101.29K)

Kanto stole some of Johto’s coolest mons because they were salty about losing Mt. Silver to Johto in the War.

>then make it turn out that they were in the old region the whole time!
yeah, this was neat.

Why wouldn't Kanto get new mons after 3 years?

I easily caught it with a great ball. Don't know what your complaining about. I found it in about 10 minutes.

Attached: IMG_1332.jpg (1967x1875, 1.71M)

There was no night-time in Kanto until a few years after RBY storyline.

Even when entropy consumes the universe and my chi is erased, I will STILL be mad.

>Just between erika and sabrina gyms
What did they mean by this

It was cool, but I would've liked to find him in Johto.
Cool fire/dark type, and not even meming Jasmine. Typhosion works just fine for that.
I just think that putting Houndoor in Kanto removed a lot of his Thunder. Especially since Johto doesn't have many fire types.

Most exciting place to scissor.

i wish i was between erika and sabrina's gyms if you know what i mean

You

that dark counters psychic types and fire counters grass types?

Huh. Y'know I really didn't think about it but I guess route 7 really wasn't the worst place to put it.

>It;s another zoomer that wasn't alive for GSC/HGSS misses the entire plot thread
GSC takes place years after RBGY, it's meant as a sequel. You aren't discovering a new location with new pokemon, you're in the neighboring region after new pokemon have been discovered and time has passed, the implication is that the new pokemon in Kanto have recently been discovered there.
NuPokemon has really poisoned your minds to expect all new pokemon to be available in the start of the game, but that's not how GSC was designed at all and repeating this dumb bait is just proof of your newfaggotry.

>LOOOORE excuses retarded distribution
Interesting take

there was literally ZERO reason why houndour shouldn't have been the night-counterpart to Growlithe or Vulpix

And the only new Fire-types AREN'T IN THEIR OWN FUCKING REGION.

Again, missing the point. GSC were designed as sequels to Kanto, the new fire types aren't exclusive to Johto and are never implied to be, just as we see geodudes and zubats are found native to other regions, the gen 2 pokemon are just newly discovered across both regions

Between Dark-types being literally called Evil in Japan, fact of being used by literal gangsters, mostly residing corrupted, heavily industrialized Kanto and literally being the only type in the game that has no way to get badge type boost i think that GF's idea was to make them more semi-exclusive to Team Rocket. Player was not supposed to use them without going through hoops and loops.