Does anyone else laugh whenever they see this thing? it looks a streaker when put next to the original

does anyone else laugh whenever they see this thing? it looks a streaker when put next to the original

Attached: HisuianLiligant[1].jpg (500x506, 23.61K)

Thank god I’m not alone. This is the worst “attempt” at alternate take on Liligant that could have ever been conceived it looks that bad

Also inb4 waifufags get butthurt and start whiteknighting in the thread to defend their fictional cartoon girl

>a streaker
it looks like a ballet dancer wearing a leotard to me

Better than sneedshit

The "hair" and "leggings" give it a resemblance to Arezu, but I'm not sure if that was intentional

I don't like the peter pan thing it has going on

They're both shit

Attached: C82F68AD-853D-4835-8C39-BA0A30A63CA9.jpg (1711x1396, 436.42K)

Hisu Lilli takes from the original, sneed enlarges sneasel and spits on weavile, it's advanced shittiness

This is most definitely what they were going for, its just that the original has huge puffy "dress" that the Hisuian form looks naked compared to it.

ITT: shit taste

Was Lilligant designed by an anorexic woman? Another missed opportunity for a Grass/Fire mon.

I like seeing it's butt wiggle in battle.

Its like they stripped Lilligant and made it a costume for gardevoir, absolute downgrade of a design

ballet dancers tend to be small and underweight yeah

It's better than slapping a mustache onto an existing design. Is this the most a regional form changes compared to the original?

It's a vast improvement over the original which no one cared about before.

I just hate the shoes desu. Why not make them rootlike. Why clown shoe.

Feet

The design is unbelievably plain and boring. Human proportions, those bare legs, and fucking shoes of all things.