Why did the standards on this board drop so hard?

Why did the standards on this board drop so hard?

Attached: Eau_RPbUEAEUQ24.jpg (1080x1103, 126.51K)

Red is a cuck that jobbed to Gold

It’s only temporarily as discord trannies flood the board to brag about their tranny game selling well.

Nintendrones do it for free. BDSP and PLA dhould have been a $60 bundle with how little there is to do in them

>tranny this, tranny that
Doomposter vocabulary in a nutshell

t. thinks gen 5 is good and ignores all its less content

t. Never played a DS game in his life

I stopped reading at "discord"

He's not wrong though

1 pokemon = 1 content

Because Pokémon series themselves have been training people to settle with less, so it comes off as no surprise when people's mentality does the same.

t. moral discordfaggot

>standards drop
If it isn't the same standard gameplay loop, it's below standard

>100 hours of formulaic slog
>30 hours of fun
what would I prefer hmmm

Fucking this. I've been rushing through the main story since d/p they finally just streamlined it

I have no idea how people get 100 hours of the old games. I drop them after 20 hours

BDSP I actually have no problem with being a full priced game because SwSh launced with a lack of Pokémon too. Maybe an $80 USD bundle so it's $40 and $40, or $50 and $30. The quality of the board definitely did drop though. People were bitching about SwSh's lack of content until BDSP released, and it was all valid. We could pretty much just laugh of the shills saying "1 shitmon = 1 content" to mock people, because there were only a couple of them, but now it seems like half the board. Serebii's forums are dead, Pokémon related leddit communities are basically just the Twitter and Tumblr communities where they show and share art, and GameFAQs is basically just people asking how do stuff in game, which sucks because I remember back in the X and Y days seeing discussions like on here where you use the random generator and that Pokémon is your partner (or similar threads). It's gotten so bad one of the mods pinned a post that was basically saying "shut up who gives a shit about PLA" because there's so much flaming going on. At this point the game should just get a couple general threads, and everything else about PLA gets removed. I don't remember any of the other games being this much of a shit storm for the board.
If you're not breeding competitive mons or shiny hunting I don't think anyone puts 100+ hours into a main series Pokémon game. PLA is more like 8-12 hours of fun, having to do a ton of research tasks just to level up enough to get to the area the game tells you to go to isn't fun, and it's unironically the biggest roadblock the games have ever had.

>pointless, repetitive, and tedious side quests
>fun
5 years from now nobody will talk about, play, or even remember PLA.

Sensible people left the franchise for good, only braindead consoomers are still here.

>more content is better
so we can all agree that FRLG is an upgrade to RB and that HGSS is an upgrade to GSC? finally

ywnbaw

the more you seethe the more Arceus will sell

hi zoomy

stockholme syndrome

Where is the room customization content in HGSS?

lol u kidding?
I was done in 25 hrs.
The credits rolled after getting only 4 fucking stars. I thought there would be content for every star, like gym badges. Nope. Game's done after 4 fucking stars.
There was a total of like, 10 trainer battles.
Literally every quest was go get X.
"Team Rocket" was 3 girls, with a total of like, 3 battles
It's just such a shallow game.
Hope they release a banging game some point in the future, cuz the new game mode is very promising, but very underdone, imo.

>having to do a ton of research tasks just to level up enough to get to the area the game tells you to go to isn't fun
I’m at 7 stars and haven’t even battled the Noble Electrode yet. I’ve never been gated once. Why don’t you actually try exploring the different zones and catch each new species of Pokémon that you find? Play the game.

Attached: B659055F-07EB-47BD-87EB-791DCF229814.jpg (828x820, 123.51K)

>having to do a ton of research tasks just to level up enough to get to the area the game tells you to go to isn't fun, and it's unironically the biggest roadblock the games have ever had.
if you catch one of everything you see then this isn't a problem

>finally
You'll be hard pressed to find somebody who genuinely believes otherwise.

PLA's content is higher quality. Any Forums's actual problem is that it's full of autists who only play the games to sweep shitty NPCs, become champion, then start a new game and do it all over again. New gameplay is mindbreaking you even though it's objectively better.

>Any Forums's actual problem is that it's full of people who like pokemon and not shitty monster hunter ass creed