Why do pokemon do the stupid Naruto run? I think I've seen Riolu, Lucario...

Why do pokemon do the stupid Naruto run? I think I've seen Riolu, Lucario, Ralts and I think machop do that stupid fucking run. There's probably more im missing. So what the fuck they running like Naruto.

Attached: fetchimage.gif (498x235, 433.97K)

they're weebs

Sonic invented the Naruto run.

because its cool and if you disagree then youre wrong

Because it's Aerodynamic and the correct way to run if you're fast enough.

Pokémon has more in common with Saint Seiya tho
>twelve houses/eight gyms
>a team of six at max
>athena's cosmo/power of friendship
>same move won't work twice unless you do some bs asspull
>petty "gods" trying to beat the shit out of each other

And Saint Seiya did that running first

Attached: saint-seiya-run.gif (498x373, 1.68M)

Narutard didn't make this and it decreases wind resistance against the arms, you stupid faggot.

Makes more sense that animals do it since they're not smart enough to use their upper body to aid in bipedal locomotion.

Cope

looks like a dollar store version of the naruto run

then why don't Olympic runners run like that?

I don't necessarily know about that (for men anyway, it definitely helps women with big tits), but it's good for energy conservation and helps reduce weapon sway.

Cringe

Where did the origin of this run even come from? Was it really Naruto because I swear I've seen like a million characters do it. Star fox was doing it in Smash Bros in the 90's even.

>it definitely helps women with big tits
I don't think you know how aerodynamics work.

It's literally just aerodynamics.
It does in fact make you go faster.

naruto run gives you an instant +10 agility

They're plebeians.

The actual origin is running with your arms dangling at your sides instead of moving them which wastes energy and can potentially make you drift from side to side as you move them. The more modern iteration of the concept has more to do with assuming a low stance so you could reach onto your back, pull your sword from its scabbard and attack with it in one fluid motion without stopping your forward motion. As time went on less characters used swords but the idea of them running that way into battle was so common that it would've been weirder for them to run any other way. It has nothing to do with drag or aerodynamics, at least not intentionally.

I remember i used to see this kind of airplane-like run in child characters in more light-hearted anime
(Dr. slump, Dragon Ball, ninja hattori, etc...)

Attached: D5-XkXHUIAAqvs0.jpg (1069x798, 184.24K)

Because it's much less time consuming to animate and Pokemons developers are lazy hacks.

/thread