”players only have a one in 4,096 chance of a shiny encounter”

>”players only have a one in 4,096 chance of a shiny encounter”
>encounter 4,100 times
>no shiny still

I wasted 2 days doing this bullshit. Wtf

Attached: 1122EEC8-680A-4AA6-A24D-9584076D976F.jpg (249x249, 12.18K)

ok

Git gud

Each of those encounters entails that you'll have a 1 in 4,096 chance of finding a shiny.

>MUH AVERAGES
more like the numbers are bullshit and cunts are lying about rates

I love when she looks at me like I’m trash

Sorry but I don't think minors are allowed to browse Any Forums :(

Yet another poor sod that doesn't understand how probability works. Stay in school, underaged faggots

Attached: akari.jpg (929x927, 121.7K)

Based

Yeah raw RNG can be bleak. You could easily go 10,000 encounters without a shiny.
They should really have bad luck protection on that shit these days but I guess that's too much effort.

Attached: op is retarded.png (1920x937, 109.19K)

There was about a 37% chance of that occurring. A little over 1/3. Sorry bro keep grinding.

>players only have a one in 4,096 chance of a shiny encounter”
>Literally come across a shiny buizel on the very first encounter with the species

RNG must be good to me

Just farm mass outbreaks. Found a shiny starly within 2 resets last night

Stay strong my friend

I didn't encounter my first shiny until sun and moon and I've played since pokemon came out. Bad luck exists.
Luckily, the odds in legends are a joke. I've gotten 10 already without sinking much time at all.

That's not how probability works but it is pretty bs how you haven't gotten that shiny, user. I personally have found shinies much more often when I just don't look for em, like a nice surprise. It's never the Pokemon I actually wanted as shiny but eh, it's something

kek I found a shiny Bidoof on the first day. That’s the only one I’ve seen other than the free Ponyta though.

>ponyta

THERE IT IS

Ive been playing since gold and silver
Heres my complete list of random shinies
FRLG
>shiny paras
No pokeballs, couldnt catch
USUM
>hatched a shiny sewaddle after trying to level up my leavanny in the daycare.
PLA
>shiny drifloon in obsidian fieldlands
>shiny bidoof maybe an hour later

I also hunted for a shiny Oricorio in SM as well and eventually got one, but that was a hunt, not a random encounter. If i remember correctly it was like 500 SOS calls,