I still don’t understand how waves managed to climb to the top like that with such shitty projects and so little...

I still don’t understand how waves managed to climb to the top like that with such shitty projects and so little interest i never heard about it to begin with?

Attached: 16581723891756.png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

Stop posting shitty inferior anime waifus (characters that aren't Osaka).

Attached: 1651634183637.png (1360x1360, 570.76K)

Name of that anime? I saw it in the past in a lot of memes but I don't remember its name ;-;

dont worry about it

>tfw waves wont recover
>not after what happpened
>not after what will happen

Attached: drink.jpg (639x630, 49.09K)

Well, probably they are just a bunch of millionaires that stored their entire wealth in that blockchain, making something valuable in the firsts days, and then, with a lot of people also saving money on that platform, just as the CEOs did in the past, making a strong blockchain

What will happen user? Kek. Waves will be fine with that stablecoin they have

All its projects are designed to support the economy of the main project and basically feed back into the whole ecosystem in general.

>it dumps
>it recovers
>it dumps again

it will recover again? that's the main question here...

Waves is a project that deals with shitcoins in general, you wouldn't understand.

What about the fucking ducks? Were they necessary?

>being that naïve

my nigger, how do I explain it to you...

>tfw waves wont recover
Waves has come out of the shit on several occasions, I don't think this will be the exception.

It is a project with 6 fucking years of trajectory, literally the same time as ETH. They are not going to die, they know how not to.

They attract NFTfags eager to lose their money on fucking gamefi.

>ETH is 6 years old

damn, I'm getting old...

BOOMER

Scam. Clean it up janny.

Attached: th-3666624984.jpg (474x606, 68.06K)

Osakamanga Die-oh.

Attached: 1634553787929.png (822x3696, 3.15M)

wtf is that pipe made out of that it can support that much weight?

>ETH is only 6 years old
fify