How are their signature move?

How are their signature move?

Attached: jlee_220125_1001_starter_evos[1].jpg (1200x675, 128.71K)

Shit honestly

Haven’t really used the other two but triple arrow lets my decidueye double semifrequently, boosts crit rate and drops the enemies defense. I’m pretty happy with it.

I've only used Samurott but its signature move is pretty good. Crits a lot for good damage and the damage over time is also pretty big. I don't know what the exact amount the extra damage is, but I think it's at least 20% since it KO'd a couple Pokémon that were still in the yellow (unless it's just a certain amount of damage)

From my experience of using Samurott, the signature is really lackluster. Weaker and less accurate version of Night Slash and the residual damage is either way too little to be meaningful or sometimes just downright negative since it makes the move shit for weakening wild mons since you can just kill them.

>Grass lowers defense and boosts crit ratio
>Fire is weaker Hex with burn chance
>Water is weaker Night Slash with a DoT effect
Owl got the best one

this.

Double damage with burn is really neat. Additionally, Typhlosion being entirely unaffected by normal types is great.

Only used Rott so far (planning on using Typhlosion on a second playthrough) but Dauntless edge is fucking fun. The higher crit rate saved me against Giratina and the splinter damage was very useful.

Meh

Is the owl's unique or are there other new moves with the same effect like the other two?

Owl's is just Rock Smash on steroids but compared with the other two's alternative STABs it got the better end of the deal

this owl has also a better speed stat on his move like quick attack, it's hidden but it's clearly faster than the other moves

I chose Typhlosion. His signature move was handy until he learnt Shadow Ball. There's no reason to keep his signature move after that.

Owl>Otter>Badger.

I'd say that is their overall "Ranking" too since Owl and Otter get False Swipe (And PLA is more about catching at the end of the day, so having your Starter able to have it is pretty handy) and Badger gets cucked, but overall i think they are all very benchable.

>better speed stat on his move like quick attack,
Is there anywhere that tells you the speed stat of each move? I don't really get the combat systems but do moves have different speed costs, (with slow moves making the user move slower, and fast cost moves that make the user move faster and more likely to get a second turn).

i don't think so, pretty sure that status moves are faster than attack moves at least (i believe it as mentionned in the game too), you're more likely to get two turn by using a status moves in agile style than an attack move

owl got the best unique move to make up for sharing its typing with the strongest mon in the game.

...Lilligant? Is it that good?

hyper minmaxed stats, victory dance is the best buff in the game with no drawbacks for some reason, and boosted drain punches lets it survive NPCs revenge killers. my liligant was able to solo inigos team at a comparable level this is actually really useful for leveling mons to fill out the dex

>hyper minmaxed stats, victory dance is the best buff in the game with no drawbacks for some reason
True but also not true. H-lil will die if you breath on it with them paper thin defenses, not to mention that typing has 6 weaknesses and 1 of them is a 4×. Which is made worst by the fact that she has zero moves to hit the 4× weakness effectively.

victory dance+drain punch make up for the missing base bulk, at an equal level stab aerial ace from gliscor was doing 1/3 max hp which was quickly recovered by drain punch