Has never been mentioned, seen or even acknowledged since his game(s)

>Has never been mentioned, seen or even acknowledged since his game(s)

Was he too based?

Attached: 1535.png (750x650, 174.86K)

no one cares about non-canon spin-off garbage

Absolutely
Cope tranny

Pretty sure Virgil is in every dmc game

Yes. Gamefreak refuses to acknowledge Colosseum at all because they didn't work on it. That's why it will never get a modern port or remake. Orre will never be mentioned again and it'll fade into obscurity and it fucking crushes me.
Kys, it isn't a spin-off.

Wes had potential in having a background as part of a villainous team, but it was wasted.

Michael went back to the classic formula with a kid and it was boring as fuck.

Orre's magic is in other characters

Attached: latest[1].png (512x938, 131.01K)

I would fucking cum if they made a remake or sequel to Colosseum.
Easily the best games to come out of gen3 with Emerald right behind them.

>Hilarious character
>Huge fan favorite
>Original concept, never really got another fully fledged funny villain until maybe Guzma
>Cool music, even people who've never played XD know his theme
>Ludicolo dancing animation still used to this day
>Always talked about how he was gonna do something big one day

>Never appears again, not even a cameo

He's a perfect fit for something like Master Sex. It's not like there's issues with intellectual property rights.

>XD
kys

Wes was the cool 90s antihero protag we don't deserve

Unfathomably based beyond reproach. There will never be a Pokémon game again with only x number of battles so you have to carefully plan your team or you'll get crushed. Or you need to beat an entire boss's team before capturing a legendary whatever you have left.

I disagree

>Was he too based?
Dude, our first time seeing the character is when he blows up a building and kills a bunch of people. Of course he's too based. He's the most based Pokemon protagonist to have ever existed.

Orre would be RIPE for a PLA spinoff.

This.
Imagine if they centered the whole game about life returning to Orre after Gale of Darkness, and having to document the new Pokemon migrating to the region. It would be based beyond belief.

James Turner OC, he’ll return eventually.

>Gamefreak unironically has a rule about trying to keep Pokemon designs from being to cool in an attempt to better round out their design and make them stand out better and be more memorable
Reminder that it's actually very possible that the official internal reason we have never seen Wes past his initial game is unironically because he is too cool for the Pokemon series.

Attached: 1522965867715.jpg (240x251, 23.14K)

This guy looks like a jojo character

>Cool music, even people who've never played XD know his theme
What?
I played XD. But I had to google it to know what song you're talking about... And I've no recollection of that bland piece of music.

I also only listen to Kidz Bop

Why do you think he didn't show up at all in GoD as a Superboss, echoing what Red did?
It would LITERALLY be too amazing and subsequently dethrone Red's novelty, because Wes has an actual character beyond "silent protagonist" they could show.
Fucking imagine it. You purify all the Shadow Pokemon, make a name for yourself in all of the battle-oriented facilities, and then word of the guy who fucked up Cipher the first time being around again spreads, because he's looking for the kid that succeeded him and struck them down again.
He wants to see what you're made of, making full use of his own arsenal of Pokemon, and you get a special gauntlet where your teams both rotate, him bringing sets of his absolute best while you're expected to do the same, because there's genuinely too many Pokemon to skip out on that'd make for some good ass battles.
Can you fucking IMAGINE his final team, even? Umbreon, Espeon, Ho-Oh, and some combination of the especially powerful captures like the Legendary Beasts and Psuedos.
GameFreak and TPC absolutely stepped in and told GS to fuck off because they were already being outperformed in such a way that RSE didn't even remotely represent Double Battles in the campaign as well as Colosseum did.