Kneel

Kneel.

Attached: images.jpg (434x707, 52.07K)

what if i lost my legs in the war

Why kneel to yet another lazy rushed game with no content?

PLA is the worst game in the series.

t. thinks gen 5 is good

>Thinks the best games are good
Yes? You'd have to be a newfag not to

what makes them good? is it the lack of exploration or piss easy difficulty where you do nothing but mash A against NPCs all game?

You're mistaking gen 6 for gen 5, newfriend. That's okay, I know most of /vt/ is too young to have had a DS

gen 5 fans are like that kid who made a mess in the kitchen and then blames it on their younger brother when the parents come and ask who did it

Thanks for providing no argument except yet another bad analogy that only proves you have never played the games before.

Attached: 91362B93-AE01-4002-8D2E-F382A5269A23.png (360x518, 20.31K)

Why do people pretend any of the older games were hard? Is this just cope from them? They are just as braindead as they are now. Take off your nostalgia goggles. More quality content sure (but not anymore challenging than stuff like Battle Tower, which are all mostly just RNG in higher "difficulty") , but yes all you do for all the manline games is mash "A".

BW is hard because all the Pokemon designs are so terrible that its hard to form a team.

No, its a bad Pokémon game, removes way too much content for it to be considered good

Gen 5 is objectively good

Best Pokémon games ever made. Pokémon is #1 for a reason

If so many people are saying it...

I kneel

>no difficulty
>barely any exploration
>shit writing outside of a few individual characters
>post-game is shittier than games before it
>QoL and side features are shittier than games after it
>badly made spritework and animations

I unironically can't tell what part of the games is supposed to be objectively good. Objectively mediocre maybe.

Only the 3rd versions are good honestly. PLA is better than the majority of the base games in the series.

I kneel...