What the fuck were they thinking?

What the fuck were they thinking?
They completely ruined all 3 with those retarded movesets.

Attached: Pokemon-Legends-Arceus-guide-Best-starter-to-pick-in-Hisui.png (1280x720, 333.69K)

What, the only one of those three with a moveset problem is Typhlosion.

Everything in LA has a shit moveset have you seen the eeveelutions

That’s because they sabotaged it because they didn’t want it to have better movepool than CHARIZARD

Unironically all I needed on my Samurott was Aqua Jet and Night Slash. Jet does decent chip and helps offset strong style debuffs, Night Slash finishes fuckers off. Add X-Scissor and Psycho Cut and you're sword slashing everything like the badass samurai that you are

Why Night Slash instead of Ceaseless Edge???

>flamethrower
>shadow ball
nah im good son

Less power and 90 FUCKING ACCURACY

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING??!

Attached: image(1).png (980x677, 717.46K)

Dang, it's Razor Shell all over again.
>Weaker and less accurate than Waterfall and Liquidation
>Ceaseless Edge is the same shit, but for Night Slash instead
Signature is inferior to it's alternatives, TWICE

Attached: 1642779979749.jpg (680x567, 45.79K)

You think that's bad Drifblim doesn't even get any flying moves.

All three are NU

Razor Shell at least has an in-game niche since it's a 75 BP move you get at level 18 that lowers defense in the games it's in. I don't know what they were thinking with Ceaseless Edge.

They gave Aerial Ace to everybody and their mom AND YET

Most of the battles in this game are against 1 wild mon, a higher BP move that has accuracy and can crit is way better than damage over time

i was wondering when the fuck i was gonna get even air slash or hurricane or some shit, jesus what the fuck

Doesn't even get gust for who knows what reason.

Man, I can't wait to get Garchomp and steamroll everyone with his sick phys ground mov...

Ceaseless edge has chip damage which makes it probably do more than night slash overall

I like the dark type Samurott. It's not ruined for me. I gave it moves I taught to Greninja on ultra moon.

Attached: 我们几乎一样.png (559x411, 60.8K)

I just want them to give Samurott fucking Shell Smash. His movepool is already ok, but he needs the extra oomph and speed.

A DoT that doesn't matter because the combat balance in this game is centered around sweeping

Funny, Greninja actually hits harder with those moves(higher special attack and STAB on Aerial Ace), WTF Gamefreak

>roll dozens of time to get adamant samurott
>realize once he's level enough that I made a huge mistake
>feed him a modest mint
>hydro pump
>dark pulse
>ice beam
>hyper beam
>problem solved

I wish CE was good because I really like the animation.