Reminder that everyone saying the Volo fight is hard is just revealing themselves to be a dumb zoomer who sped through...

Reminder that everyone saying the Volo fight is hard is just revealing themselves to be a dumb zoomer who sped through the story as fast as possible. The game literally told you to "seek all Pokemon" several times. If you didn't do that and are surprised you're underleveled it's your own God damn fault.
>NO BRO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND SHADOW FORCE IS BROKEN!
Use a fucking normal type. Shit dude the game threw an alpha zoroark right in your face just so you could spitroast Giratina with it.

Attached: how-to-defeat-volo-in-pokemon-legends-arceus.large.jpg (1280x720, 131.82K)

Ultra Necrozma > Volo > Every other fight in this series

I caught every Pokemon I could except Eeveelutions because fuck that and I was underlevelled by virtue of rotating my team.
Therefore I let Cresselia's RNG bullshit move cheese him.

Why the fuck would you voluntarily rotate a team without grinding up the new members to the levels of the old ones?

almost like there is nothing in the game to warrant being overleveled for except for the final boss

Because that just isn't fun. I was going through the game doing what I could, not going back and forth from Alpha Blissey to Jubilife just to get a couple of levels.
And besides, the newer members were all the higher level ones.

Just stall it out?

This, my team was in the 80s by this point

So you're the guy from the other thread that grinded out all the end game content first then got mad the story was too easy because you approached it 20 levels too high

>overlevels
>goes in knowing exactly what is going ti happen
yeah of course it will be easy

>grinded out all the end game content first
What are you even talking about? I still have to max out every dex entry and do every side quest. I've got at least another 50 hours before I'm done, probably more. I'm not even the maximum star rank yet.

>veepee constantly complains about being overleveled
>hurr just be overleveled
You niggas stupid fr no cap

Attached: 1642619675546.png (1084x650, 491.57K)

It has aura sphere in case you lead with a normal type, and you gotta be a total fag to have an incomplete team by the last area waiting to add zoroark just because you looked up the battle ahead of time and want to be able to say you whupped the last boss sooo easily

Or you're someone who planned to use Zoroark regardless because you wanted to try the new Pokemon you fucking retard.

>It has aura sphere in case you lead with a normal type
That isn't gonna do shit to a Blissey dumb fuck.

>guys just have a team who happens to hard counter the opponent and also happen to be what you planned out in advance wtf git gud

Hell it isn't even gonna make a snorlax flinch. A ton of normal types laugh at giratina.

>Using one brand new Pokemon is somehow planning out a hard counter to the last boss
This is next level cope.

What's blissey gonna do to giratina? It also has physical moves that would tear through it
Can concede snorlax don't give a fuck about giratina

Lol I’m on the fight and my alpha zoruark gets ohkod by giratinas shadow claw, need to swap him

You severely overestimate the game's AI. Go use a Blissey on Volo, he's just going to spam Aura Sphere while Blissey whittles it away and laughs at it.

Why do you lie user

Zoroark is normal/ghost you lying fag. Holy shit you zoomers are dumb.

Ask me how I know you haven't played the game

it doesn't even have that move lmao

I've just did this, went completely blind. I reached Giratina in the first try, but died.
Got it on the second try. Team was:

Samurott lvl 73
Roserade lvl 70
Goodra lvl 69
Jolteon lvl 71
Ursaluna lvl 74
Braviary lvl 69

Fairly challenging considering you go against essentially an 8-pokemon trainer, and the last 2 are a box legend. But still completely doable. You gotta learn how to use the Styles though, it came really handy

Attached: final team.jpg (1280x720, 140.42K)

I literally just got Arceus last night but go off bro.

Attached: FKus3vuVgAEflKg.jpg (1280x720, 277.27K)

I meant dragon claw not shadow claw

Then you're double retarded because you didn't feed your Zoroark ANY grit items. Fucking get some rocks doofus.

The battle isn't hard, the only problem is that it's a 6vs8
I redid the fight 4 times and beat Volo every single time. My entire party was 8 levels behind his team meaning that you don't have to grind nor you need to seek all pokeshits, you just need to prepare yourself for the bullshit giratina fight. In other words, beat Volo as usual but wall his final pokemon to revive your party and turn the fight into a 8v8 to balance it up
FUCK the evasion cancer though, it automatically killed off my 2nd and 3rd attempts. I probably wouldn't even need to resort to items on the final attempt if I didn't keep missing that shit. Terrible final fight for a terrible game and the definition of artificial difficulty

It’s maxxed out on rocks dipshit

>FUCK the evasion cancer though, it automatically killed off my 2nd and 3rd attempts.
Shadow Force has fucking 5 PP. Just wall it or throw in a normal type so the boosts fall off dude.

It's easier to grind the blissey's in the ice area
You can usually go back and forth between them a few times before they stop respawning and you gotta reset the area

>the only problem is that it's a 6vs8
nah the 8 is fine
it's the fact that he gets a free revenge hit every time you take out one of his mons that sucks

Then you're fucking lying. My maxed out Zoroark was able to take two dragon claws without dying.

well that and that fact that if you go in blind you aren’t expecting to be up against the 8 pokemon

Grit is ridiculous
My chomp tanked two ice type judgements from Arceus without fainting