Is veepee happy or mad that legends is incredibly popular, critically acclaimed and enjoyed by players?

Is veepee happy or mad that legends is incredibly popular, critically acclaimed and enjoyed by players?

I’m getting mixed signals here

Attached: 01ECD0F9-0633-4EF6-8D4C-F73C7D69FA6A.jpg (708x1000, 110.24K)

People who value animations and open world are happy. People who value Pokémon are unhappy.

What does “value Pokémon” mean, exactly? Because I’ve seen plenty of pretty hardcore fans be happy with the game.

I like the game, it's good but flawed and I'm glad it's successful

Anyway that's a cute Iris and I want to be bullied by her feet

I haven't seen anyone who's actually a hardcore fan talk about how much they enjoy it. People who like the brand but not necessarily the games love it. People who actually like catching and using their favourite Pokémon and battling other trainers, even just in PvE, are not liking it.

The creatures themselves.

I’d think someone into the creatures themselves enjoys seeing them in their natural habitats.

There is less pokemon than in crystal.

I’m happy with it because my favourite part of the games has always been trying to catch them all

That doesn't make any sense. They watered down our beloved sidequest to gen 2 levels and made it the main game.

Legends isn't open world

How?

251 > 242

Pokémon showing up in your Pokédex isn’t the same as them actually, physically, visibly living in the world.

I'm happy but people need to understandu that Gayfreak needs to have the coals kept to its feet. No more lazy shit remaster cashgrabs. No more using the same formula they've had for 25+ years. If they take Legends and keep building on it, we might actually have a really good game within a few iterations. Maybe within one iteration if they actually fucking try.

Is coffee good for ya?

Attached: 1610499911611.jpg (1080x1145, 204.59K)

>Is veepee happy or mad
Stopped reading there, the answer is always mad.

>incredibly popular
Off course, it has the pokemon name in title, they could release unpolished, unfinished games worse than sonic 06 and would be still be popular, sell a lot and shilled here
>critically acclaimed
Again, popular series games are all gonna be given a high rating by modern reviewers which are more attracted by money than being honest
>enjoyed by the players
Modern gamers are an embarassment, gaming used to be a simple hobby to pass the time, not a work, not something to use to gain money from and not an hard obsession

I don't expect so long-term. I need to actually look into the literature on it because I think it's an important thing to consider, but I think it has a long-term negative effect on cardiac health as that's a pretty common side effect of stimulants. Pre-COVID I was participating in a study where someone was trying to determine whether coffee consumption could beneficially alter the risk of type II diabetes, but the study had to stop halfway through b/c the university was pretty much shut down and no one was getting near enough to each other to have 6 people in a room eating cereal and drinking coffee.

Stop it, you're making too much sense

Iris always makes me cum buckets

Iris always makes me want to cum buckets inside her.

She's like 10 you sick fucks