ETH was higher 4 ½ years ago

How is this a good investment.
It's DOWN the last fucking 4 ½ years.
Lol lol lol lol lol.
Boomers were right.
Warren Buffet.
Charlie Munger.
These bros always fucking wins.
Maybe even the perma bear Schiff will win in the end.

Attached: 20.png (234x357, 17.69K)

Yeah pretty insane, Either crypto is extremely oversold or it's over for good considering S&P/Nasdaq blue chips are x5+ higher than they were back in 2017

Not really. ETH needs to suffer an 85% drop, i think it's currently around 70% from ATH

There is still hope pm sisters

I got like $100k in Silver and $300k in gold.
I'm a true boomer.

just wait for btc dip below 19k

ETH WILL NEVER EVER BE ABOVE $2000 EVER AGAIN

TRANSACTION FEES WILL NEVER BE FIXED

2.0 IS NEVER EVER COMING

VITAMIN IS A TRUE RETARD

THE END OF PEDOEREUM

Attached: ethereumpedo.jpg (1230x973, 212.2K)

BYE BYE STINKY ETHEREUMS

Attached: ethereumpedoss.jpg (1006x773, 78.69K)

$15 000 EOY

>useless crypto is worth $1400
>oversold

oh no no no

You seem to be under the impression that good investments are never ever supposed to go down, even after extreme short-term rallies. That is not the case.

Bitcoin and "crypto" are two different things. Ether can absolutely go -90% again. I mean, it was a two-digit shitcoin in the last bear market. We can certainly go to three-digits. Ethereum is way more risky than people want to admit. There's really only one blue-chip, and that's Bitcoin. It's not going anywhere. A million and one things could happen to kill Ethereum. Just ask any of its competitors. Is Bitcoin worried about competitors anymore, by the way? Nope, they're all dead. There is no second best.

Ethereum is still risky, yes, but so is Bitcoin. I don't get your conviction that Bitcoin is somehow "different". Bitcoin can go -90% too. Bitcoin can die too. Absolutely it can. And I don't say this is a newfag who has only known altcoins, I got into crypto in early 2011 when bitcoin was the only coin in existence.

why is eth dumpping?

Because it was like $200 2 years ago

frenlo reminder that buterin doesn't care about money. he cares about decentralized environmentalism. if all else fails, he can always go back to living with his mom and resurrecting his old Wow account and eating bowls of raw cabbage lol

Attached: rzc1yerhycf71.jpg (723x500, 444.14K)

Yes goyim buy Dolphin Forest's shitcoin

this 100%
BTC does what it's supposed to do and has been doing it for 10 years and counting, with perfection
a store of value that increases in value over time, perfectly decentralized and scarce
ETH offers a service, and already has competitors that are better than it
i'm not even a BTC maxi but it's clear to see how ETH is much more vulnerable than BTC at this point.

First of all, BTC has not really operated with perfection, there has been multiple bugs causing hours of downtime, like the overflow exploit and the database library migration.

And why are you saying that Ethereum has competitors and Bitcoin does not? There are numerous competing chains that does basically the same thing Bitcoin does, like Litecoin, Monero, BCH, etc. Bitcoin has a massive lead over them, but so does Ethereum over its competitors. I really don't think Ethereum has any higher risk of going away than Bitcoin does.

I have $89

There are numerous competing chains that do exactly what bitcoin does in a technical sense, but not in a security/trust sense, which is what is really important about money.

ETH has spent the last several years shitting on its users and doing nothing except delay proof of stake (which won't even improve the end-user experience in any way, it'll just switch from mining to staking). Meanwhile, competitors can literally copy & paste ETH and make minor tweaks and they're already better than what ETH is doing.

Ethereum is exponentially more risky than Bitcoin. If you don't understand this you shouldn't be invested in it. Anyone who holds ETH does so with the belief that it will outperform Bitcoin's gains. You cannot outperform the best-performing asset of the last ten years without a commensurately outsized risk profile.

Ethereum will either go to zero or beat Bitcoin's returns. If you understand the magnitude of Bitcoin, you understand that this is an extraordinary bet. You have to have balls of titanium to hold Ether. If you become wealthy from it, you will amply deserve it, full stop.

Attached: 1654187401348.webm (800x800, 2.87M)

>There are numerous competing chains that do exactly what bitcoin does in a technical sense, but not in a security/trust sense, which is what is really important about money.
And it's the same with Ethereum. If the competitors is so much better, why is it that most people are still choosing to use Ethereum instead, despite it costing way more in fees? Because of trust and security.

>ETH has spent the last several years shitting on its users and doing nothing except delay proof of stake (which won't even improve the end-user experience in any way, it'll just switch from mining to staking). Meanwhile, competitors can literally copy & paste ETH and make minor tweaks and they're already better than what ETH is doing.
No other chains has made an equally decentralized PoS algorithm before, so this is cutting edge research and development, which takes time to do right. I would think that a bitcoin maxi, of all people, would appreciate the need to not rush things and instead make doubly sure that their implementation is as robust as it can possibly be.