Second area is so ugly, bros

Second area is so ugly, bros

Attached: d9fe2eca-bf11-486f-805e-be9919903542.jpg (1024x684, 84.83K)

First area is pretty comfy. Every time I catch a new pokemon I plan to use I take it there to complete all of its move research by genociding drifloon and shinx.

PLA is the worst game in the series

>spend half playtime in the first two areas
>rush through the next three as encounters become repeated and everything aggros you from 200 yards away

it’s quite obvious how bad it is too if you complete research levels by area, 1-3 is fine but the last two have very few new pokemon left

>Get to Coronet
>First two areas have 1 new species total
I’ll excuse third zone because at least with surfing you get to encounter aquatic pokemon you haven’t seen yet even if that entire zone is full of things that chain aggro you from across the fucking map. Mirelands is ugly as shit but has top tier pokemon selection

based on what criteria

the best game in the series*
you are the worst person in your bloodline

I’m actually starting to notice this as I’m almost done with coronet. They time i spend in the new zones are getting less and less

And Swablu, Meditite, Hoothoot, Houndour, Absol and Feebas lines would fit perfect in Coronet Highlands.

>Altaria line entirely absent from PLA

Attached: 161.jpg (477x692, 58.43K)

SPBP

the more threads you spam this on the more bitter and whiny you come across as

then tell us what is the best game in the series

Coronet Highlands are certainly the worst area in terms of new additions. The others all had a decent amount going on in that regard. Actually, has a damn good point. Many of the cut mons would have fit perfectly in the area. Strange.

I still haven't played a mainline game that did as little for me as XY, and that's not even getting into spin-off territory.

Sword and Shield aren't old enough for people to start (wrongly) calling them good.

>Cut Milotic
>Milotic, which was in the Diamond and Pearl dex
>Milotic, which was part of Cynthia's team in every iteration

Attached: LARGE_amounts_of_meh.jpg (750x489, 33.63K)

Second area is just pain to navigate.
It is always either rain or fog in it and it have to many samey swamps. I will explore it later when I get Braviary, but for now yeah.. I’m done with it.

Go back to puzzle league, doomshitter

spbp

Heh, that's me alright.