PLA

Remove catch EXP and this game's problems are immediately solved.

Attached: 1643859411076.jpg (1280x720, 245.37K)

Its not really a problem catch exp is shit in this game

wrong, shut up lesbian

fuck no catch EXP is a godsend

Normally I would agree, but idk what it is with this game, I actually find myself rotating mons on my team constantly so the shared exp for everything is very nice. Normally, I am a very stick to the same six mons the whole game type guy, but with this game it’s different.

levels don't really matter in this game there only one trainer with more than 3 Pokemon

No because fighting wild pokemon is boring af.
In my playthrough I always was on the same level as my opponents and I didn't rush.

PLA is the worst game in the series

> I always was on the same level as my opponents
s you were overleveled?

>I want more grind
Literally kys

That woukd only increase the mindles grind.

That plus battles against actual teams.

The catch EXP in this game is minuscule. Also, pic related

Attached: YWNBAW.jpg (759x427, 51.77K)

>catch every single pokemon
>get their research level to 10
>get arceus
>get shiny charm
>still only rank 9
this is retarded

You are literally subhuman if you have to grind in a Pokémon game. Your IQ is lower than an ape.

Wait really because I'm at like rank 6 and only filled like 25% of the research entries to level 10. Does it slow down a lot?

You didn’t play this game if you believe the exp share is a problem in it

Yes to get from rank 9 to rank 10 takes the same amount of exp as from rank 0 to 9. Rank 10 is completely optional and unnecessary tho, there's no reason to get it. You just get grit items

No one mentioned EXP Share, retard. Please kill yourself instead of throwing random bullshit into threads.

It honestly makes the game better, especially for the research tasks. I could just kill an alpha blissey and my turtwig can already evolve from level 5

Let's just remove levels entirely. It'll make balancing the games easier.

I would agree for literally any other game but in the case of PLA catch exp is crucial to the level curve

So what’s the issue with catch exp? It still doesn’t impact leveling at all
I have to grind now because I changed half my team once