So how do Sinnohfags feel that their remake gen was basically a testing ground for Gen 5 remakes which will now be...

So how do Sinnohfags feel that their remake gen was basically a testing ground for Gen 5 remakes which will now be considered the best remakes of all time by literally improving upon Arceus

Attached: 5A160A1F-454E-4806-ABE2-FF8EA0811625.jpg (1056x784, 347.73K)

>Remake the peak of pokemon with modern garbage games
Sorry OP, but gen 5 shouldn't get remakes. BDSP was only acceptable because of how shitty diamond and pearl were compared to HGSS and platinum, remaking Unova on switch would just be another soulless mistake like Let's Go and BDSP

You will get your ILCA "faithful remake" and you will like it.

sinnohfags should be used to being below unova by this point

no shit dude, that's why they'll do it

>BDSP are still shitty compared to HGSS
>Worse than Platinum

Open world Unova with that story could actually be a top 10 game all time
Especially given 90% of modern gamers never played those games user it’d be fresh air to them

>Open world Unova with that story could actually be a top 10 game all time
>Any Pokemon game being anywhere close to a top 10 game
Delusional

It’s not delusion it would work and make you seethe
The story is there the characters are there the Pokémon are there. Just make it open world and have the difficulty raised. Sell it alongside let’s go johto or some shit give a kid game and a young adult game.
If they weren’t retarded they could possibly expand their young adult market a bit with people who would try Pokémon with a serious story and open world mechanics

An ILCA faithful remake of BW would be a great game though since BW is perfect.

>So literally how do Sinnohfags feel that their literal remake gen was basically a literal testing ground for literal Gen 5 remakes which will now literally be considered literally the best remakes of all time by literally improving upon literal Arceus

I want to fuck Ingo

In that case, I'll take Emme- hm, wait, I'm getting deja vu...

Haha no lol

Would be fun, but I hope they somehow make BW3. Not sure how they could market that though.

This, and expansion of hidden grottos or subway would be a lot better than the dumb Sinnoh underground

I'm 50/50 on that. Part of the reason BDSP is so bad is because DP is in fact the worst game in the series, but a 1:1 remake would still suck, we don't need them and its disgusting that BDSP sold 17 million.

The linearity kills it.
BW is good for maybe a single run and an absolute borefest otherwise, it's so rigid and with too much story.

So if bdsp were chibis based on their sprites, will bw models be funko pops? they already have the proportions

Unova the worst selling region wont get any more games

Gen 4 always walked so Gen 5 could run