Well I’m officially back in 5 figure hell now, after spending the last 2 years in 6 figure hell...

Well I’m officially back in 5 figure hell now, after spending the last 2 years in 6 figure hell. How much worse is it going to get?

Attached: BFF321A0-3AA4-4918-9B7F-AD70BBFE22E2.png (1125x2436, 701.41K)

>Well I’m officially back in 5 figure hell now, after spending the last 2 years in 6 figure hell. How much worse is it going to get?

Until celsius network collapses. We got a long way to go.

It's gonna last 10+ years until you take some risks and buy shit that isn't already established. Too many blue chips

28k support broke, so much, much worse

>Until celsius network collapses
what happened?

I haven't looked at my folio for months.

Blue chips can make 100% gain's in a year easy though.

>he doesn’t know about 4 figure hell
oh no no no

I wish I could do the same but it’s my life savings and I have no job. I get by selling enough crypto every month to live on. But I know I will have to get a job by the end of the year now. The dream of making it from crypto is dead forever for me.

>he doesn't know about Wendy's dumpster hell

Oh no no

If my portfolio falls below $36k I will sell everything. That’s how much money I need to live for a year and hopefully it buys me enough time to find a job again. I’ve been holding for over 5 years now but if that happens I will probably never invest in crypto again and just accept the fact that you’re not meant to make it and life is meant to be miserable.

You wasted a bull market if you only make 2x gains

I’ve been through 2 bull markets now and I’m sitting at only about 3x.

Ur Guiing to be broke as fuck boii

bear trap

sell all except LINK. put the proceeds into GNS, which will soon release staking, which pays out DAI from the exchanges trading fees. This should give you around 25-30k a year not counting the appreciation of the token itself, which could very well 10x. Look into it

how does two figure hell sound

Why the fuck would you sell at the absolute bottom and then look for a job? Just look for a job now, then if it break $36k you don't have to sell off all your hard work...

Because in this economy it’s going to take me a very long time to find a job. Most tech companies are laying off people now and I have no skills other than web development. It also has to be a remote job because I moved to a small town in the middle of nowhere to get away from niggers and democrats and I refuse to move again. If I can’t get a job and I run out of money I will probably end up killing myself.

how does being back at 4 figure purgatory sound?

>If I can’t get a job and I run out of money I will probably end up killing myself.
No need to be so dramatic. If you really lose everything, just live off social security for a while. The market will recover eventually, you just have to survive until then.

>just live off social security
I’m not a 65 year old retiree. You don’t get just free money for doing nothing in this country.

went from 7figure hell to 6, about to enter 5

if i go back to 4figure hell ill just call it quits and go set up a tent innawoods