>27982.23

28K IS BUCK BROKEN ITS ABSOLUTELY OVER

Attached: aaaa.png (122x122, 109)

smell that?

Attached: 1638216638943.png (1200x1165, 77.03K)

wow even hit a smell in my ID
weird

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Finally we'll test 22-26K

I've stables in case 20K break too

YOU MOTHER FUCKERS LAUGHED AT ME AND STOCH RSI user

FUCK YOU

BTC IS GOING TO 18K BY MARCH 2023

THAT IS THE BOTTOM

The Future of Money

20k is the bottom, it never goes below previous cycle high you newfag.

next support 23-24k

I think this dump might just surprise you.

Crypto has also never lived through an entire market collapse and only ever went through the tail end of an economic system propped up by cheap debt and surplus energy which is all going away

>wall of liquidated longs on FTX
why are there so many degens on bankmans playground? Kind of funny to watch people casually throw around a few thousand to lose.

Omfg imagine being in a hyperinflationary environment and losing >50% on top of that

CAPTION: 0VV0R

Attached: It's Over.jpg (391x199, 31.02K)

i need ways to kill myself

BTC only moves based on TA and the chart, the news and fed policy is midwit tier bullshit for retards. The ONLY thing that matters is TA and all good TA shows a 20k bottom.

That's the thing people miss out on. When the bear market is in full swing these degens will be shorting. And they will not be shorting on TA or fundamentals. They will just be gambling. They will push the number so low you will have thought it was impossible, just as you thought 68K was impossible until it happened.

spoiler alert that faggot jew has access to the order book and deliberately cause these scam wicks to liquidate his customers and their money

>midwit starts rambling about some shit he knows nothing about and completely ignores what I said in my post

Just going to make a correction. Bottom is going to be 12k as you retards will also need to capitulate

Wonkers

Attached: 1653286797871.jpg (4096x4061, 656.8K)

Bottom is 20k, you don't know TA.

It is unironically, literally over. Get your pinkposting ready.

Attached: images.png (231x219, 7.86K)

>you don't know TA.

Attached: apu-vision.jpg (679x516, 28.88K)

ayo why this shit ruggin?

Attached: shidcoin.jpg (172x47, 4.32K)

You think some exchange richfags like bankman or CZ would want to dump it hard enough to make a company sell a bunch of BTC?