Having a good time playing with a bunch of pokemon I like, no regard for viability as the games pretty easy

>Having a good time playing with a bunch of pokemon I like, no regard for viability as the games pretty easy
>Reach elite 4
>Aaron promptly rams 5 bug pokemon up my asshole
I got fucking whiplash, now I gotta double back and rethink who I am using

Attached: featured-Brilliant-Diamond-Shining-Pearl-How-to-beat-Aaron-900x506.jpg (900x506, 59.73K)

My Torterra literally solo'd Cynthia, you have no excuse

Same thing happened to me. I use an all ghost team and I Drapion fucks my shit up.

Filtards like you are the reason forced Exp. Share and affection exist.

How did you lose to anyone? Your pokemon get infinite crits, dodge half of all attacks, and survive most fatal attacks with 1 hp

The forced exp share with no levels changed except the E4 is why the whole game is piss easy and then the E4 is suddenly 10 levels above you

I didn't go out of my way to grind at any point and was 10 levels above Cynthia by the time I got to her. You're just shit at the game.

I could understand it if you were talking about the rematches. But the first time around this guy has a fucking Dustox and Beautifly. You have no excuse.

>Losing to bugs
Is your team 6 Happiny?

I used bitter meds to make my pokemon hate me so that wouldn't happen.

Attached: Capture.jpg (777x532, 97.16K)

How the fuck are you getting rekt in a game with forced exp share??????????

Did you just dodge every trainer battle you could?

Yeah this game got hard at the end and I love it

>ITT Anons that didn't play BDSP

>N-no guys its actually hard I swear!
Can you shills even afford the game while doing this for free?

Then you fell victim to ILCA’s bad game design. Elite 4 have perfect ivs, competitive natures and evs, and access to some egg moves and hidden abilities. You the player have access to none of that shit so they gave your pokemon god mode to accommodate

>Flints driftblim minimises 3x then baton passes off to infernape.
Who at ILCA thought this was a good idea?

>Your pokemon get infinite crits, dodge half of all attacks, and survive most fatal attacks with 1 hp
chance to activate = 10%

>was 10 levels above Cynthia by the time I got to her
liar

>Taking four turns to deal with a drifblim
Is this a ten-year-old roleplay thread?