Indian Elephants are officially retconned to Copperajah in PLA

>Indian Elephants are officially retconned to Copperajah in PLA
Bros...

Attached: PLA Indian Elephant.png (1258x86, 18.8K)

>incapacitate
Just """send me to another dimension""" faam.

>makes realfags seethe
based

So the original Pokedex entry is a reference to the infamous event where Thomas Edison helped electrocute an elephant, right? Can't think of any other reason to use an elephant specifically as an example for how hard a Raichu lights shit up

Attached: Electrocuting_an_Elephant_edison_film_1903_frame_shot.png (2048x1367, 1.82M)

because in gen 1 they imagined the pokémon world as just our world but with pokémon, then it became its own thing so animals basically don't exist anymore

Soulless.

There should be laws against retconning. We cant let this happen again, indian elephant sisters. Call the nato...

So, does that means Copperajah comes from India, or whatever the pokemon equivalent is?

>then it became its own thing so animals basically don't exist anymore
Is everyone vegan in the Pokémon world? What do they eat?

Yes. Sword dex says: "They came over from another region long ago and worked together with humans. Their green skin is resistant to water."

>Is everyone vegan in the Pokémon world? What do they eat?
the curries in SwSh imply that they eat pokemon

Galar mons are coming

If it ever happens, I hope there's a "sacred" variant in the India region. That would be cool.

I think it's just because an elephant is big so taking one down is impressive

An elephant was chosen in both cases because it's something that would be obvious to anyone that it would be hard to fell, proving the power of the electricity.

>Galaran elephants

Topsy the elephant was considered a "trouble animal" with multiple murders under her belt and she was going to be hanged originally. But even back then, the animal rights crowd got all worked up and stopped it, so Edison swooped in with a more humane alternative.

The real shocker here is that Professor Laventon is from PokéIndia and not PokéHolland.

Takasa said it was a common reference point for the kaiju encyclopedia the pokedex is based on.

Not really, as "Indian Elephant" is the name of the species, that just means the region Laventon is from has Copperajah.

Learn to read.

Attached: EDLhowRUEAAWUvW.jpg (1626x2048, 389.92K)

I guess. It's hard to call it humane when they charged admission to witness her elaborate execution like a macabre festival

I don't know
>Zap: Quick,efficient, animal dies on the spot
>Hanging: you probably will trash trying to tie the noose, many may be hurt fighting the elephant, the animal suffers fighting back until he can no longer breath

But I'm not here to talk about morality compass, I'm here to play an overestimated children's videogame, shitpost, and maybe fap to the (according to law) underage main character girls and their female seniors.