SOON

SOON

Attached: k5wcpc3sfyj61.jpg (2569x2710, 1.35M)

>hypnos concepts

this rumors was started by PLA faggots who want their games to take over and for the old fans to be contained in side games

sweetie you don’t have to worry about that when this side game flops so hard they never make one again and singleplayers take the franchise back completely

It's actually from the #BringBackTheNationalDex crowd who are willing to settle with all pokemon being in a side game if they can't get it in the main game.

Nice try megatranny

>everyone up to at least Gen VII incuding Megas Day 1 out the box with minigames and no wubshit or even techno for music
It's all I fucking want.

You know they would put battle sim in a full cost title instead of being the "Additional things to do" for Home like they promised

>megas on the frontcover
So close to greatness, but they just had to shit all over it...

>but they just had to shit all over it...
Must be a golden goose then, because the concept of a game without gimmicks that still includes all the battle mechanics sounds great to me.

>and no wubshit or even techno for music
Fuck off

>fake game uses tcg pack art
WHY DOES EVERY FAGGOT DO THIS

>includes national dex
>all moves
>updates every time Gamefreak adds new Pokemon and moves until the end of the gen
>Home compatability
Please

Cope, those are shit genres and you know it.

this is a good idea

Why can't both be in one game?

haha, I don't really know

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 5.73K)

I would like that too be an app like Pokemon home so we don't have to limit ourselves by a game.

Attached: pokemon.png (930x858, 77.95K)

Only if minigames return.

Attached: clef.jpg (1200x630, 103.02K)

>when this side game flops so hard
Already on track to be the second best selling Switch game ever. Cope.

Hyperbolic retards on this board aside, the gen 9 game will probably take some of the elements of PLA while maintaining the classic battle system/structure so that should be fun