If on-demand delivery services don't pay a living wage, then how do these people live?

If on-demand delivery services don't pay a living wage, then how do these people live?

Attached: 1626848122325.webm (360x640, 2.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TXCUenE0b5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

like that webm

They don't. They're stupid cattle slaves serving the COMMUNIST AI COMPUTER GOD.

kek I remember doing door dash when the pandemic started and would help myself to people's food if I was hungry.
it's really easy to remove the seal they put on the bag and then put it back.
if the customer complained I'd just say it was the restaurant.
never got in trouble btw

Probably have another job. The smart ones anyway. These services are not and were never meant to be a replacement for a real job. They're for extra spending money on top of your regular income. However some retarded millennials fell for the "be your own boss" meme and live in poverty because they don't want to get a regular job.

I had a roommate who was an uber eats driver, and also an illegal immigrant. He worked 60+ hours a week, was supported by his wife (my other roommate, who was a citizen and worked as a bartender), and lived paycheck to paycheck in a not very nice apartment in a not very nice part of NYC.

If they are married then isn't he a citizen now?

How much was the rent there?

Food delivery anons, do you or anyone you know do this in OP's webm?

I'm pretty sure it's recognized as a pretty big problem which is why restaurants started sealing bags with various tamper resistant methods.

Absolutely disgusting

I'm not surprised in the slightest. This gig economy bullshit shilled by mouthbreathers was never going to work out. They're physically biking on a meagre wage of course they're going to steal your food. Chefs steal ingredients from restaurants all the time and even prepare their own meals for free, should be the same shit for uber delivery. One dumpling place near my house give drivers massive discounts on good just to stop them from stealing, should be the same everywhere. Why the fuck do dumbass seppos tip waiters instead of giving them fair wages and then not do the same thing for delivery?

kek based wagie

Attached: 1653964650077.gif (226x224, 181.84K)

did you see the way he just poured soup over it even though that makes it soggy and less enjoyable? he isn't doing that out of hunger, he's seeing how much he can get away with.

there should be a name for this particular type of malicious NPC with zero sense of shame.
I wouldn't do it, even to an asshole customer. Fucking with people's food is a different type of depraved. If you're willing to do that, you'd definitely hurt someone if you could get away with it. There's wires that aren't connecting in people like this. They're numb to their own humanity.

>various tamper resistant methods.
Such as what? Now I'm super paranoid. I've only used uber eats once and it was fine but now I may never order ever again unless I'm picking it up myself

This shit is exactly why I have never once used these retarded services.

I saw this and 10 min later my Uber eats got dropped off- Completely wrong order

Check the jewfro

I had a cold burger and chips last night. Took the retard 30 minutes to get to mine. Now I'm suss and just left a complaint.

Had to order from Jewhub lunch at least a couple of times because my Jew boss wouldn't let me leave the premise to go eat until all the customers have been served and by the time you get done with the last one there's always at least one or two more who trail behind making my Jew boss rub his hands in anticipation of more Shekels. Almost all the Uber drivers are minorities and I always left a tip to hopefully prevent them from stop spitting on my food or touching it with their bare hands, starting to wonder if Shaniqqua slobbered all over my food how fucked am I bros?

Attached: 1591477331642.jpg (1080x726, 30.28K)

>Such as what?

Depends on the place. Some staple the bag. Some use a special sticker on the bag so you can't switch bags as easily. Some put tape all over everything to make it more difficult.

I've also heard that sometimes they scam the restaurant by taking the food outside, eating some of it, then coming in and complaining there was a missing item.

if you're so lazy that you order from uber eats or doordash instead of going to get your own goddamn food, you deserve to have this happen to you

The money I paid was hard-earned.

>tfw ruralcel and there’s like two delivery services that aren’t shit (one for Italian and one for burgers) and they both require 25+ eurobucks minimum order to drive out to me

It’s actually astonishing how many places serve dogshit food when that is their entire business model. There also used to be a decent gyros place nearby but the success from being the one acceptable place in town made them complacent and shit as well.

Attached: 8BD6AA6E-0B8E-49BA-AC1B-9C905BCBB08C.jpg (674x859, 138.14K)

My earning are high enough that it is actually more profitable for me to continue working rather than get food myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=TXCUenE0b5A

Attached: dec5.png (900x450, 594.45K)

"According to US Foods, 72% of food deliverers have admitted to taking food from an order. In response, 85% of diners would like to see restaurants use tamper-evident methods to prevent this and ensure peace of mind. The new law – an addition to the Health and Safety Code – creates a standard for third-party food delivery platforms that will change how restaurants package their food before handing it off."

Never touched any gig slaver industry services and never will

>you vill vlike ze ezztra proteins

Attached: 602036F2-EA6B-42C4-B6E4-A7978AC104F7.jpg (213x160, 5.78K)

Pretty open and closed case. Rich peoplemorder food and poor people deliver it. Rich people will get what they want/need. Street shitters will have to comply.
This is a giant blindspot in food health and safety regulations. Restraunts world wide need to adhere to all sorts of codes. Soon drivers will too.

Attached: 1631575108336.png (988x841, 888.57K)

Most places I order from staple the bag shut

"A standard plastic grocery bag costs about a penny to produce, according to the plastics industry, compared with 4 cents to 5 cents for a paper bag."

Waiters and delivery people are niggers

Who are you quoting retard? Oh fuck your some zogbot shill. Kys. Abandon thread.

are those profits worth this happening to you?

how are you enjoying having your sperm count cut in half thanks to pesticides?

Just look it up yourself you moron. Paper bags are cheap.

I avoid these services. Instead I try to use restaurants that deliver themselves, but they're starting to disappear in favor of these shitty services.