I miss this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe

and yes, we will make America great again, and there's nothing you can do about it

Attached: donald.jpg (720x480, 53.89K)

my body is ready.

Attached: 1535164283781.jpg (850x1020, 418.49K)

You know that this little israelite is the one who put Powell as the chairman of the fed
Look closely at what he has done to the economy

people in their 30s who miss this guy sound like boomers to me desu
MIGAtards

Yes, disrupting the supply chain and sending 40 billions to ukraine was also a Trump policy

Stock ticker: RAD

Hop on board the RAD rocket or stay poor.

Attached: 1629044547411m.jpg (1024x681, 99.63K)

i bet you are going to chant lock her up at his next rally arent you

Attached: 103978904.jpg (512x468, 18.5K)

>disrupting the supply
The process started well before that. Quit using the supply problem as the scapegoat like the kikes
>40 billions to ukraine
He'd do the same considering jewkraine is israel no.2

I bet you voted for Hillary. It was her turn right?

kek, keep seething, you will be hanged and your friends trannies too

>you will be hanged
lol keep dreaming faggot your country is done for
I just hope you americucks just wont drag us down with you

Voted for this faggot twice, will probably vote for him again but I wont like it. Like liberals who felt disgusted voting for Joe Biden
He is going to take my vote, make america great again, and then give it all to CNN, New York Times and liberals to do what they want with. He is going to make me weaker, and his enemies stronger, and once he leaves I am going to have to fight a strong horde of retards to save myself
Reminder that Black Lives Matter rioted under his watch while his supporters couldn't even protest and were locked up but hey at least he was President.
He did not surround himself with good people. He surrounded himself with RINOs.

Attached: 1607558104963.png (1436x1327, 801.95K)

Where are you from?

he's an American libtard pussy who can't even admit it.
I'm European instead, kek

checked

UK
Lol cope. Why are you larping as an american rightiod then?

>I really miss this lifelong wallstreet billionaire. it was great how he gave the rich permanent tax cuts! one day I will be rich too!

Attached: maga soy.png (866x900, 433.39K)

Yes, in this happened in libtard states, paid by Soros.
If he managed to cause this big mess, the entire globohomo deep state against him, this means he's the right one.

You can't even imagine how much loved this President was, even across the borders.

All that matters is the human waves over the border since jan 2021 and the pathological putin-obsession of this admin's pale of settlement occupied cabinet. Trump 2024.

Entire globohomo deepstate was against George Bush too, must mean he is the one huh?

I loved him as well but his legacy wasn't as good as I thought once you take a good look into it.

George Bush was a straussian, Obama was a straussian, Clinton was a straussian, Biden is a straussian.

Trump, too, is a straussian. Don't kid yourself. He is not based. He's probably never held a gun in his life.

2 more weeks bros

I thought he already made America great again

Attached: BizsImage.jpg (579x530, 22.06K)

no, the US war policy wasn't the same under Trump

Powell has been the best chairman yet, dumb kid

Strauss wasn't a military theoretician

Biden's cabinet has more kikes that Trump's cabinet. Literally every position in Biden's administration is a kike

Read about him and then come back

>I am a single-issue voter
>I vote based on a professor that lived in 1930
This is why america is fucked. It is literally your fault

If you want this lil nigga back, he's gonna have to defeat the boss Liz Cheney first

Not me, the entire fucking cuckmerika is ran by a bunch of crooks called the deep state, they follow a professor that lived in 1930 among other shit.