Why the fuck is Game Freak too lazy to release the official art?

Why the fuck is Game Freak too lazy to release the official art?

Attached: 0A73DAF8-2A23-4D7D-8B84-55138FB74636.jpg (1181x1216, 524.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

over-lap.co.jp/book/la/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They’re too busy scrambling to rebuild gen 9 to be more like PLA

they forgor

They're so ugly, they just forgot

God can you imagine if they release another hallway simulator like swsh or bdsp after this? The Japs will eat them alive.

They're pretending the leak didn't happen as always and giving casual players a chance to discover them on their own.

Gen 9 is PLA

Give it another week or two. They usually release the spoilery trailers with more art around that time.

Official art of new forms and characters will probably be released later this month, March at the latest. Do we know if a guidebook is in the works to be released? Concept art will probably be in there as well.

LGPE is Gen 8

lmao might be true

there's no official art so everyone stops complaining about how bad 3d models look in comparison to 2d art

>Do we know if a guidebook is in the works to be released?
See you in two monthsa

I’m going to assume the marketing and social media teams are in direct orders not to show them for x period of time.

>yfw official art is retired and all you get is HOME renders

>Retiring official art when the HOME renders are posed after them
Why would they put more thought into 3D renders for no reason?

iirc there's a thing coming in april

>lazy lazy lazy
Stop throwing this word around when it makes no sense

Yeah, it's this
over-lap.co.jp/book/la/
I can't imagine a book that bills a pokedex as a major feature won't have the official art.

Game is only a week out nigga, we don't even have corporate artwork for SWSH dlc mons yet.
This isn't weird at all.

>we don't even have corporate artwork for SWSH dlc mons yet.

you're talking about the "dream world" art, right? because huh yeah there still isn't art of spectrier and glastrier, right? that's odd

because it's a spin-off

nor Ghost Calyrex and the new regis are also missing.
Ice we got from a winter event in japan and I think it was also on a cellphone case.

The horses also don't have TCG cards of their own.

Attached: illust13.png (574x854, 199.21K)

t. lazy