What the fuck do we do? Retards bought arceus instead of letting it flop...

What the fuck do we do? Retards bought arceus instead of letting it flop. There is a serious risk now that gamefreak will go full retard and make more games like that piece of shit

How do we stop this? Can we like petition gamefreak or something? Maybe refund our copies of BDSP? HELP

Attached: 1627575912752.png (1352x1586, 2.01M)

fpbp

Are doomers actually such fucking braindead retards that they thought a pokemon game wouldn't print money?

You're only realising this now?
Despite the DLC last year being akin to one area of Legends?
Never mind they initialised this shit with SS's Wild Area?
Do you have to look up how to take a shit in the instruction manual when you go to the toilet too?

>how do we stop this

As someone who desperately wanted SWSH to flop, you don't stop this. You just learn to enjoy your other hobbies and hope things eventually course correct. Maybe replay the classics. No need to go all patchy the pirate.

Attached: 9nvm1nl2egs71.jpg (640x405, 56.87K)

i like it

You must keep shit posting on the Taiwanese sweat shop forum. If enough of us keep saying Pokemon is poopy than hopefully the next game will sell zero copies and game freak will go bankrupt and then YOUR FAVORITE DEVELOPER will buy the copy rice for Pokemon and make the best game ever and save the franchise and then Obama will come to your house and say you're a cool dude

Attached: 90D1A9B1-2E17-4E9B-8FE9-33261575578E.png (471x500, 383.73K)

Surprise, shock, and horror, people have different opinions and are willing to overlook "glaring flaws" if they believe that the gameplay is worth the money invested into purchasing it! In fact, it seems that your opinions tends to be a matter of the minority, at least to this extreme!

Really, the best you can do is offer constructive criticism and try to steer future titles into a more preferable condition if you really, truly believe otherwise. No sense wailing and gnashing against the tides here.

You think you can refund used video games?

I only bought the game because you autistic babbies wouldn't stop crying about it.
You gave Game Freak free advertising, so get over yourselves.

>Maybe refund our copies of BDSP? HELP
This is your actual problem. You gave in to the hype and discarded your brain. Welcome to the club.

There is no fucking way you expected anything else to happen.

Jokes on you OP, I haven't purchased it, and the more I see of it the more disgusted I become of it.

Not only did I buy it but I DIDNT buy SwSh, Let's Go OR BDSP!

spbp

Didn't do shit, BDSP rightfully sold 14 million and still selling

Its over. Pokemon GOchads won. Adapt or die. Not like we care, we're busy capturing lots of pokemon

>"and still selling"
seriously how
also fuck you OP I know you rejoice to the idea of GF making more Legends-type games

QUICK BUY MORE COPIES OF BDSP

OP, do not worry. Gen 9 is too far along for Legends to impact it much. We are guaranteed one last Ohmori kino game before barren wastelands become the norm

That wouldn't work. If BDSP gets a sudden sales spike now, you know Gamefreak would think it's because PLA got people interested in the series again and advertised the Sinnoh region.