Literally uses the exact same *slams pokeball* intro from hop

>literally uses the exact same *slams pokeball* intro from hop

Flint and Hop/Leon are related. And no, this is not another “reusing assets” cope. This was done on purpose, otherwise she could’ve had any other generic animation, but we know for certain zisu is not a regular NPC, they were trying to tell us something here

Attached: 62BAA31F-3F44-449E-A91E-71523D2E5DB8.gif (500x375, 3.42M)

>And no, this is not another “reusing assets” cope.
It is though.

that’s..not how it works..my god if you think zisus skeleton is the same as flints you’re retarded
It doesn’t even look like the identical animation

Seeing reused assets like this on top of the half-assing of the games makes me really question what goes on during production.
And Hop is too cute too be related to Flint

Since when the fuck are gestures genetic?

Attached: 22.jpg (1017x719, 133.48K)

Oh look, same pose, Ash biological father CONFIRMED!!!!

Attached: 1da8074668321b66190af32463a408662d470d58r1-1280-720v2_uhq[1].jpg (1280x720, 46.15K)

>missing the point this hard
why didn’t she get any other animation then? Hop’s intro is not something that people normally do, it’s a very specific sequence of actions
>gimmick with the shoulders
>*slaps pokeball*
>stare at the camara

>And no, this is not another “reusing assets” cope.
That's not a cope it's a legit problem.

it's not necessarily a genetic trait, but narratively speaking it might be used as an implication. This is pokemon

This thread reminded me how much soul the trainers had in battle in swsh tbhdesu

This isn't a case of re-using a skeleton, this is a case of re-using the same reference one of the animators probably did when they physically got up from their chair and recorded themselves doing this action.

>why didn’t she get any other animation then?
Because GF sucks

Attached: 417.gif (500x262, 685.98K)

your pic related doesn't hold the same value as a battle intro animation, you’re not addressing my point. Any other important NPC had an unique battle intro, but they chose this one specifically from other trainer, they even changed a few things yet the same essence remains which means they knew what they were doing here

How old is Zisu actually?

Old enough to be your mom young enough to be your lover.

WHO IS HE

Not the same engine, retard.

lmao
Why are you trying this hard to defend asset reuse? Why does it matter to you whether people think it was deliberate or lazy?
It won't change anything. The franchise will keep going.

Every damn game uses reused animation, go play also something else other than Pokémon.

When can you battle her?

rematches post game