Get in now or forever hold your piece

Get in now or forever hold your piece

Attached: IMG_20220611_161608_281.jpg (1080x996, 164.52K)

Coinbase is where altcoins go to die

Parsiq

Already loaded up on parsiq

They get one last brilliant flicker, then die.

You do realize you pretty much made a parsiq bread right? Even nest is on that list yet of all of them PRQ definitely holds my attention the most

No.. im guessing coinbase is shit now? Im gonna assume parsiq is slang for jeet.
Well its still gonna pump.. and it is.

Mannn there used to be a time when you could get automatic gains by buying something right before a coinbase listing. Crypto was so easy even just a year ago, now we have to sit on the few that will survive for all eternity. Yawn.

why did coinbase decide to start listing all these shitcoins? i mean pawtocol and now parsiq? how much lower can they go

/thread
Coinbase lost its relevance so much in less than 2 years it's actually incredible. Only Binance matters and even then it's not as high and mighty as it used to.

>Parsiq
>blockchain monitoring token
Who needs this, what practical purpose does it serve? Just a meme buzzword token to pump and dump.

I think PAID network would disagree

fpbp

incredible how fast Coinbase went from the only exchange as seen as legitimate giving added legitimacy to listed projects, now basically listing any cumdogfartinu token to get as much liquidity as possible

>PAID ath was around 5 - 6 usd
>price is no 0.05 cents
yeah so fundamental wow

why does it matter if a coin gets listed on coinbase

Priced in

>Coinbase
>2022
They list literal scams now, they're desperate for any volume. Pathetic

Both Parsiq and NEST are invested in Radom Network. Makes you think.

I've been thinking about Sylo lately. Its chart has these dramatic, reliable pumps. But who's gonna care about an Exodus wallet with a chat tab longterm?

PAID network baggy detected, nobody wants your bags.

Attached: 1624226668192.jpg (479x377, 31.72K)

Never bought PAID, not a baggie retard
Kinda makes it hard to say PRQ does fuck all when PAID proved has a place in life though