Mcdonald’s

what’s the best value for your money at Mcdonald’s?

Attached: 4D6395A6-704B-4196-BBA2-C6414F02D542.jpg (829x515, 43.95K)

>fast food
>value
Amerigoys are so repulsive lol

Number 7, dollar menu used to be good when the mcdouble was on it, now it's shit.

hamburger.
$1.39 for hambrger. $2.80 for 2. +if you have your own purp cabbage to bulk them with.

Attached: AmazonAlexaBooth.jpg (1200x795, 170.95K)

not going. save money on your health, tastebuds, and wallet by just making your own hamburgers

chicken nuggies.
>brotein
>brofats
>no carbs
>sweet and sour sauce

$3 double cheeseburger and small fries deal

Buy dry foods in bulk instead. Beans and high protein grains on average 2 dollars per pound, 40% protein by weight.

I need a double cheeseburger and hold the lettuce, don't be frontin' son, no seeds on the bun, we be up in this drive thru, order for two, I've got a craving for a number nine; like my shoe, we need some chicken up in here, in this shizzle, 4 rizzle my nizzle extra salt on the frizzles, doctor pepper my brother, another for your mother, double super size and don't forget the fries.

wtf

Since there’s so many zogdonalds in close proximity you get the app and get 1$ large fry at one location and drive 5 min to another to get bogo quarter pounders

Mcdouble add an extra patty for $1.

just give them 10 dollars for leftover french fry grease

Ive accepted the fact my body requires real fuel to function, and I couldnt keep myself going if I ate shitty food and didnt smoke weed to get some sort of release

for me it's the mcchicken

some user was posting about getting a big mac with a deal they had on the app for a dollar

You dont need to do all that driving, you only have to wait 15 minutes before using another day. It's kind of comfy, I did a bogo QPC earlier and just might use a free 10 mcnuggets in a few hours

>Fried nuggets
>Sugar sauce
>No carbs

There’s a breakfast deal in app where I live where buy one breakfast sandwich and get one for .50 cents. My gf and I can eat breakfast for a little less than $5

The triple cheeseburger and hot & spicy/McChicken.

McDoubles and Junior Chickens are what I used to get. Haven't been to McDick's in forever though.

I like to put one Big Mac inside another, and add a hash brown and a dollop of Mrs Renfro's Ghost Pepper Salsa, and enjoy my
ZINGER MACCA STACKER

Triple cheeseburger for now

I always get a promotion through the app for a free large fry and I just pair it with the 2 for 3.50 mcdouble/mcchicken thing.

McDonald's gives you parasites, I wish they would offer ivermectin on the dollar menu.

If you're not getting a double quarter pounder what's the point of even going?

havent been to Mc Cucknalds for a while. food is just too bland.

Amerisharts at their peak here ladies and gentlemen

Attached: 1652405370673.png (217x148, 32.67K)

>not eating Djiggen Nuggies