I finished the Pokedex. Now what?

I finished the Pokedex. Now what?

Attached: pokemon-legends-arceus-pokemon-friendship.jpg (1280x720, 194.46K)

hunt shinies

>I beat the game now what?

help me finish mine, I can't take anymore hunting these fucking babies

Guys I just beat every level in mario and there's literally nothing left to do? What gives?

Now what?

Attached: battles.png (879x783, 299.69K)

wait for the DLC, bro

Are you touting that as endgame content? I've already beaten all the ingo trainers before I caught everything, there's no reason to rematch the frenzies, and a random trainer battle that might as well be a wild encounter with more money is not postgame content.

>I beat the game and the post game, WHERE IS MORE

This came off as complaining about lack of endgame but I honestly have no complaints, I 100%'d the game in 70 hours and I have no problem with that.

Doing that is a far more engaging, varied, challenging and taxing endeavor than throwing balls at mons. It also takes more time to do successfully.

>pokemon fans when discussing the last 3 gens:
"WOW NO POST GAME CONTENT WTF LAMEFREAK
>PLA comes out
"WOW YOU EXPECT MORE?"

Fucking shills.

You lock away the game for 10 years and pass it on to your children.

Attached: Tyjack.png (637x360, 267K)

>NO POST GAME CONTENT
? What do you think Arceus is? Pre-game?

They're different types of games, older pokemon games leave you feeling like you were shortchanged with the mainstory because they were babbymode and didn't explore the depths of its battle system so you look to the postgame to fill that gap. PLA is challenging when it needs to be and uses all its mechanics in the main story which makes me feel satisfied with its conclusion.

When? Give me a date.

>older pokemon games leave you feeling like you were shortchanged with the mainstory
Me? No, the adventures are fun and not just empty biomes LOL

now do 100% research objectives for each pokemon

A shitmon there's no one to battle with

>They're different types of games
Gotta love this. One minute its "a great step forward for the future of the series" and the next "it's a different kind of game".
Whatevers most convenient at the time

>older pokemon games leave you feeling like you were shortchanged with the mainstory
I felt no such thing with FireRed, Saphhire, Gold, Diamond HGSS or even SM.

Why do you idiots keep pretending that the game is just throwing balls?

Sorry, balls and balms

>pretending it isn't.
What else do you do?