I won't lie, it grew on me scizorbros

I won't lie, it grew on me scizorbros

Attached: 928_p06_01.jpg (1600x900, 294.65K)

I liked it since the beginning and now it's my favorite of the three.

I appreciate that it doesn't have a 4x weakness like Scizor and it's fire allergies.

I like proto-genesect too

everyone is going to claim they always liked it now despite the massive outpouring of hate for it when it first revealed

its trash shit taste^

The hair and facial hair kill it for me. If it were just a stone Scyther with primitive axe hands I'd love it.

I will never like it

Scythers still my fav but I’m warming up to it more than Scizor.

Its not hair. Its stone

>it grew on me
The ever-present four word phrase that proves Pokemon fans will never, ever have standards.

I’m a diehard Scizorbro and I hated him at first, never though I’d end up using him in my team… I ended up going back to him after the second warden

i actually really like its design
it's very gen 1-ish in its simplicity and i think it actually fits very well with scyther...more than scizor

I don't hate it, but it's still below both Scyther and Scizor for me.

>be a rock bug
>have higher attack and speed than the steel bug

Attached: 1.jpg (427x474, 41.05K)

IS IT GOING TO BE OU OR NOT

MY MONOTYPE BUG TEAM NEES A GOOD BUG/ROCK

I would like it if it wasn't part of the Scyther family and tried to be more original.

i always liked it

I doubt it. Its movepool and abilities are pretty shit. But that might change come gen 9 so who knows.

I always liked it. It feels more "Pokemon-y" to me than almost all of gen 8. At least it looks unapologetically designed for battle instead of being yet another round cute blob or freako with a mustache. No the rock around his face is not facial hair.

I still don't like it, but I can at least accept it after seeing it in action. Only truly irredeemable new inclusion is Lilligant.