Doombros?

Doombros?
D-Doombros?
.....ANYBODY????

Attached: hhhh.png (693x644, 621.98K)

I'll never understand why certain people place so much mental energy into telling themselves and everyone the game will flop. Probably from the minors on board.

only 6 million?

>good critic score
>good user score
>good sales
fuck how do we cope now doombros

>6.5 million
For Pokemon, that’s low.
And if you have to resort to “Muh Sales” then even you know it’s a shit game. You can’t bring up anything good about that actual contents of the game so you choose to brag about sales numbers in a franchise with a fanbase known for eating shit.
If you actually thought the game was good, not only would you be playing it, but you would actually be able to defend it properly.

6.5 million it says it right there idiot

Does this mean pokemon games are on an upturn for positivity now?

In less than a week. This is beyond insane.
Its fucking happening.

It's the best launch week for a Pokemon game, retard

And without dual pack, and in fucking January

based retard

>Pokemon Legends: Arceus has sold over 6.5 million copies worldwide, Nintendo has announced. That feat was accomplished in less than a week.
>Earlier today, we saw that Pokemon Legends: Arceus had sold over 1.4 million units in Japan alone. Only Animal Crossing: New Horizons had a bigger debut in the region. Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Pokemon Shining Pearl earned the third biggest release at 1.396 million copies sold.
>Pokemon Legends: Arceus launched for Switch on January 28, 2022.

There it is again.
All you can do is say “shit-eaters love the game” and nothing about the game’s actual contents in order to defend it.

It's the game I always dreamed of, those are the contents.

No one call identifies with concept of Doom you moran

>Nearly 25 years later and they still can't beat Red & Blue sale numbers, despite the world population doubling
Sad. Very sad, sad.

you are not special for disagreeing with many people. You do not have an enlightened opinion. Have you ever sat and thought “maybe I’m the one that’s wrong?”

Okay maybe it happened
But it wasn't 6 million

Attached: 1636464508398.jpg (121x254, 11.53K)

Kek

But retards on the board said it sold 35m

>Semi open world
>Fully controllable camera
>Pokemon actually exist in the world and appear more alive and real than ever before, have personalities, behaviors
>Fast paced battles with proper face tracking animations
>Realistic catching mechanics
>Pokemon world fleshed out and dangerous for humans
>Foundation for the rest of the series, ie; Camps will be turned into villages/towns, eventual return of gyms/league
>Most ambitious Game freak title to date

You can't stop this, doomfag. We're going all the fucking way with or without you.

See

No one said this you fucking moron

>Red/Blue sold 35 million copies in 72 hours
What drugs are you on, because I want some