I know it's a little early but

LEGENDSBROS, WE DID IT! WE SAVED POKEMON FROM MASUDA, OHMORI, AND TURNER

Attached: MOGGED.png (1186x1687, 1.73M)

>hating James Turner
say what you will about the man but he's made more good designs than bad, honestly one of the better designers in the company

>say what you will about the man but he's made more good designs than bad
Golurk and Trevenant are literally the only things he's designed that arent abominations

>the only things he's designed that arent abominations

Attached: KWEEN.jpg (600x600, 85.08K)

Those are abominations though.

Based
I agree but I hate his influence on the gen 8 designs. He works better as designer of a few pokemon not art director

disgusting

>Ohmori fucks off to direct Gen 9
>Masuda fucks off to polish the turd known as BDSP
>Legends Arceus ends up being the best Pokemon game since BW2, released nearly a decade ago
Thank you Iwao.

I hope to God Iwao gets promoted and they ship Ohmori off to KEY or type/moon or whatever

Jesus, the cope to the Sword and Shield sales news is hilarious

PLA is selling faster in January/February with 1 version than SWSH was in November with 2 copies

Do not blaspheme.

Attached: stop.jpg (2021x1132, 204.19K)

yeah and actually all pokemon are good. there's seriously not a pokemon that doesn't have some sort of magical uniqueness. All pokemon kind of grow on me too, like hisuian arcanine, which I thought was kind of dull but I now think has a charming naivety which suits the character and its role. Pokemon games could be a lot better however

>daily directorfag worship thread

I'm actually very concerned that Ohmori might've been put in charge of gen 9 think about it
>Masuda gets sent to work on BDSP with ILCA probably only provided very minor feedback as he has his own shit to work on
>Iwao was in charge of Legends
>The trap that worked on Isle of Armor/Crown Tundra is a no-show or also provided very minor non credible feedback
The only no-show here is Ohmori and it's very likely they put him in charge of gen 9 to split the work

The cope is still hilarious

Gen 9 pedo ohmori will be deliver us another shit game don't worry

it’s pretty obvious he has been directing gen 9

>failed gardevoir clone with forced diversity niggerlips

Just because this game is slightly less shit than the last one doesn't make it good, get some standards OP jesus christ

Yeah obviously, it's already apparent that gen 9 is a skip for me

Ohmori is a FUCKWIT

Ohmori is a FUCKWIT

Ohmori is a FUCKWIT

Ohmori is a FUCKWIT

>WE SAVED POKEMON FROM MASUDA, OHMORI, AND TURNER
They are literally dropping Gen 9 in a few weeks bro

Ohmori is a FUCKWIT

Ohmori is a FUCKWIT