If dumped in the Pokémon world...

If dumped in the Pokémon world, why would you go after a child or an animal when you could have a 10/10 woman who positively oozes sex?

Attached: 64.jpg (2509x3904, 3.96M)

If I was dumped in the Pokémon world, I would have 0 chance with a 10/10 woman who positively oozes sex compared to the other choices.

if she really oozed sex you wouldn't need to post offmodel art

Kek OP btfo

There's nothing off-model in this thread.

Attached: 2.jpg (650x1352, 540.66K)

im perfectly fine getting dom'd by massive lopunny ass all day

Attached: 399dc7cd9e9dd8d624190930f61a6649.jpg (2048x2732, 294.03K)

Attached: 1638835819835.jpg (1033x679, 41.33K)

that woman (or any other) wouldnt give you the time of the day just like women in this world
pokemon would be forced to be around you when captured

only if she pulls her weight on the team, unless she can counter dragons and cover HM's I'm not interested.

Attached: 1640884844469.jpg (2842x2118, 2.55M)

she oozes sex even when on-model. i wish all the off-model artists would understand this

>user why don't you go for 10/10 woman who will likely call the police if you greet her
geez user i don't know

Oh sure, sex with her would be fun, but you know what else is fun? RIDING INTO TOWN ON MY FUCKING SNORLAX. WHAT UP, BITCHES? WANT SOME OF MY POKE BALLS? TOO FUCKING BAD, SKANK!

If I was dumped in the Pokemon world why the fuck would I pick the boring choice I could get in this world with money anyway
Thats like asking "If dumped in the Harry Potter world, why would you go after learning spells when you could eat a steak?"
Obviously Im going to go after the new opportunities presented to me and not the normalfag shit.

user I don't think fucking a child is supported in either world.

I want to fuck the monsters if that somehow wasn't clear.

Sorry bro, it's a coin flip at times.

>wake up in a world full of limitless adventure and exploration
>first thing you think of is getting laid
Yeah you just have fun catching STDs, I’m gonna go catch me some shitmons and start hunting for my bros

Bitch everyone knows the way to do it is finding some cute social outcast loli and dragging her along for your adventures. That way you can be ecchi and a Pokemon master.

Because Cynthia actually has standards and would be disgusted at balding manlet spergs.

You do realise the real Cynthia is a 5'7" (in heels) slim figured woman with modest breasts at best, right? This is why no one likes you cynthiafags. You don't even know who she is.

I would catch a growlithe and keep it as a pet in a normal nonsexual way