10 dollar steam fund bounty for a big ass stantler

10 dollar steam fund bounty for a non-alpha 5'6 stantler in legends arceus. the biggest stantler i've found is 5'5 so idk if 5'6 is even possible, but if any of you have one that is 5'6 or happen to be able to catch one, i'll buy you anything on steam that is 10 dollars or less if you trade it to me. again i don't want an alpha, normal stanter 5'6 only

Attached: stantler.jpg (1920x1080, 111.98K)

you know someone's just going to save edit one, right?

Can someone tell me where height is listed in this game? I only gave it a cursory check but I still haven't given that fuck his buizel

hey if it's "legal" aka doesn't have some broken moves or stat mods i don't really care. just want it to be 5'6. also if any of you are gonna save edit one, put it in a heavy ball please and thanks bro

in the pokedex on the specific species, but it only shows the height ranges that you have seen. so it could be a slightly different range for any given person

pkhex isnt even updated

Just catch the Alpha one, it’s nearly 5’ tall.

If the alpha size is larger than that then it is possible. Alpha is the absolute max for the pokemon size

hmm okay i guess i'll keep catching them then, unless one of you gets it for me

> the biggest stantler i've found is 5'5

>5'5

>big

lmao just admit you're a manlet and LEAVE

caught me, 4'2 over here. typing from my booster seat (stacked dominos boxes). also 400 lbs in case u were wondering. more width than height

based unit

Alpha stantler is 8’3

also i'll give 5 dollars steam funds for a 2 ft rufflet in an ultra ball if anyone wants some easier steam money

LOL good luck finding an unemployed bum who will happily take the offer

thanks man. i doubt a bum would have a switch and new game but idk maybe i'm the retard here. currently loling in my roflcopter. haha looool

8888 6969 come get it

i got you, searching now

I need a 2'8 Buizel, I will suck your dick.

code didn't work, also post ur discord/steam if u trade it to me so i can pay you.

What if it was a rat? 5'5 is pretty massive for a rat