You need to admit it's barebones and bad. Open world meme is only effective for so long

You need to admit it's barebones and bad. Open world meme is only effective for so long

Attached: index.jpg (176x286, 13.02K)

>Barebones

Compared to what?
Pokemon has been "barebones" for ten goddamn years or more, and those games didn't even have gameplay

Give up OP, all that is left in this board is zoomers and gen alphas

Why? Also it isn't?

It's barebones with a fun core gameplay loop

This seems so forced of you

I cringed. Get a life and stop telling strangers on the internet to adopt your shitty opinions

>You can't say my game is shitty, but I can say you shouldn't force your opinion on me
based hypocrite

Barebones? Eh, somewhat.

Bad? Nope. Game is kino. Seethe harder.

>Open world
It's a sim game. Much like Red Dead Redemption 2 was more concerned with giving you the authentic cowboy experience than it was with conventions of game design, PLA shirks game design and series conventions to give you the most authentic Pokemon Simulator it can.

I think this is the best summary for PLA, when people say its the best Pokemon game in years, its because its the first game that actually feels like it was built around the idea of the POKEMON being the content first, and everything around it being fluff. Prior to that all you had was Amie, and prior to that, nothing.

What if they don't think it's shit?

the problem is everybody saying it is shit gets immediately silenced
this place isn't reddit you fucking kids
If you want echo chambers the you don't belong here
>but you want le circlejerk because you want to le doom post
Not even, and I have almost stopped seeing it is pointless as well. but when somebody asks about the game, of course I am gonna reply sometimes like OP, that I am sure it is shit.

The game is absolutely shit.
It's time for the series to die if this is best game freak can do.

Attached: vp.jpg (700x913, 106.56K)

It will never end

This wouldn't be bad if they didn't remove a shit ton of the content from other mainline games, but Gamefreak got lazy

You need to admit it's empty and bland. Corridors can only work for so long

Attached: corridor.png (1648x1768, 272.04K)

barebones? Sure it's barebones, it's a radically new direction for the series, I didn't expect the mechanics would be super deep, but bad? No, fuck no. It's the best game since HGSS.

>49537478
Aww, he ruined his thread so now he has to try here.

Gens 3-5 bros...once again the soijak posting KING has gotten us...it's over...

Here's your pity (You). Don't forget to put w*jak next to my words.
And here's (You) for your samefag post.

Why is Unova so barren?

But the gameplay isn't fun

go back to your thread