She has eaten nothing but potato mochi for 4 days, what the fuck. Do these people eat nothing except potato mochi...

She has eaten nothing but potato mochi for 4 days, what the fuck. Do these people eat nothing except potato mochi? How can you be healthy and strong when all you eat is potato mochi? Whose idea was it to introduce potato mochi and not even cook anything else? Why potato mochi?

Attached: 12092903481.jpg (444x584, 55.86K)

That's just how things were in turn of the century Ireland

She must be full of gas all the time from all that potato mochi, god I want her to fart all over me

ye why didnt they walk on a seven eleven niggas stupid eating same shit for days

Imagine the air quality in Jubilife Village. There's more potato fart than there is clean oxygen in the air.

It's literally the only plant they grow there, and that's literally the only dish that retard cook knows how to make. At least she can eat some berries on her travels, unlike the town people.

I think each of them has a soup or something like that at their plates, the potato mochi is in the center that they share.

>Meji era discount Hokkaido
>Can't grow rice but potatoes thrive
Yup, you're eating spuds. Don't like it? Go to Kanto or Johto and eat nothing but rice (if you don't die in the on going civil war that is implied by Komado).

Ah yes, 19th century 7/11 with the 19th century slushie machine and the 19th century gas pumps

Potatos are an excellent source of nutrition, and you can eat nothing but potatoes for about three months before you begin to develop any deficiencies

Prof Laventon's camera is from 1910-1920s though...

And there's a wormhole hovering over Mt. Coronet.

>19th century camera
I looked the other way with the """""arc phone""""" because the protag is from the future, but goddammit professor....

>1910-1920s
>19th century
user...

That’s why she is a fucking loser, OP.

>How can you be healthy and strong when all you eat is potato mochi?
that's why they're all afraid of pokemon

19th century is the 1800s, brainlet

Yes. Your point?

potatos and rice are extremely common food on poor regions. and were common in the past. specially potatos since they give you more than enough energy and are easy to grow. oude ancestors spent days eating nothing but potatos and rice for months

>"Man I wish we had X food crop to sell.."
>"Hey Wormhole-kun, bring us some plants to grow!"
>Yet this nigga refuses to sell anything other than potato mochi
Jesus fuck the wild Pokemon I beaned in the head with a nanab and a muffin eats better than us.

Cameras have existed since the 1830s, and portable pocket cameras since the 1890s.
I agree it was a little out of place, but definitely not anachronistic considering the Galaxy HQ has electricity which places the setting firmly in the latter half of the 19th century.

Also like
said, its entirely possible the camera came from a wormhole, im not sure if he mentions how he got it but the fact that he has a portable one and the camera man doesnt means its fairly out of place. Remember the zorua reveal, the strange device hes using may be that camera and not the arc phone, for good reason the mc never gives anyone the arc phone so i dont think laventon would have it