Shiba Inu just vomited a 0 last night

>Shiba Inu just vomited a 0 last night
Bros I don't think it will recover....

Attached: file.png (500x332, 168K)

>I don't think it will recover

No shit, we never thought about it

It already did what is was supposed to do, become the #1 shitcoin in the world. You missed the bus if you're getting in now.

Of you aren't accumulating right now yngmi

>accumulate a meme coin scam rugpull currently down 90% and dumping to zero

kek you SHIBagholders are fucking hilarious.

>Down 90%
Exactly, there's only 10% further it could even drop but unlimited upward potential. Why do nocoiners need to be spoonfed everything??

It can still go down 90% from here..

Attached: 1420584032374.png (480x480, 116.07K)

DYOR or don't come crying to me when I told (you) so

Why do shitcoin baggies always need to be spoonfed as to why their useless coin won't go back up?

oh no, it can drop 90% again, and again, and again, until it's added several more zeroes, and reached actual zero.

indeed, SHIBagholders cant into math though.

SHIBagholders are quite delusional

your SHIBags are going to zero. there is no future for your worthless SHIBags.

Well what did you expect from a goddamn exchange token?

GOOD
You disgusting dog coins lovers killed the bullrun
This is because of you. Enjoy it retards.

Please math wizard highly educated geniuses, can you tell me how to calculate % ? Both up and down, please tell me, a no brained uneducated peasant casual noob, how to understand % when it is up or down?

If it's going to zero (it isn't) than why are you so concerned and constantly spreading fud shill

SHIB's not even an exchange token. SHIB's exchange uses LEASH and its supposedly incoming blockchain will use BONE. SHIB has no usecase whatsoever.

yep, SHIB to zero.

you are quite brain dead and deserve to lose your money.

SHIB's a dog scam rugpull shitcoin and it's going to zero. dog scam rugpull shitcoins go to zero because they're dog scam rugpull shitcoins. look at SHIB's chart. it's nosediving to zero. SHIBagholders will SHIBaghold your SHIBags forever.

#diamondpaws fellow shib soldier

Attached: 1652291323974.gif (512x512, 436.03K)

This.
die retards

So no reasoning besides your own brand of copium and seething huh?

Attached: 51xf4aulbc801.jpg (1331x1060, 352.83K)

SHIBagholder.

Attached: SHIBaggieslmaooaao.png (1458x742, 61.85K)

Attached: 1867482984.jpg (645x773, 80.47K)

>unlimited upward potential
The bull market is over, retard. Not only that, the most damaged economy in history is in progress. Memecoins have always followed Bitcoin, which has always followed the stock market, which has been propped up by so much fed printed money and now the economy is coming to collect. You're in for a world of pain if you didn't make it last year and are still bagholding.

>SHIB down 90%
>nosediving to zero
>SHIBagholder cries out in a blind rage
>y-y--you're s-s--s-seething -a-a-a-nd c-c--ccoping

lmao, SHIBaggie.

>SHIB's not even an exchange token. SHIB's exchange uses LEASH and its supposedly incoming blockchain will use BONE. SHIB has no usecase whatsoever

Jfc, it's worse than I thought. At least doge is just a straight btc rip-off. I knew shib was a rug pull from day 1

SHIBagholders just don't get it. they unironically believe their SHIBags are going anywhere except zero.

just look at the chart, SHIBagholder, that's all you have to do. just look at the chart.

That's cool, I'm buying more regardless of what gets posted here.
Secondly it's use case is lower ETH fees.

yep, the SHIBagholder Army is used solely to pump shytoshi's new scam coins, as SHIB bleeds to zero. it's a quite ingenious operation. i look forward to watching SHIB bleed through the 9s, the 8s, the 7s, the 6s, etc, and add yet another zero soon.

>we
There is no "we" on Any Forums, tard.
I'm getting more on Monday.