Game is empty - all you can do is catch pokemon

>game is empty - all you can do is catch pokemon
>bEsT pOkEmOn gAmE eVeR
Why are pokemon fans like this? Why don't you guys have any standards?

Attached: 0cd2545c0e8cdcd64189f00fe3b22469.jpg (228x221, 11.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

serebii.net/black2white2/memorylink.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>frogposter didn't play the game
pitiful

having standards leads to disappointment. i'd rather enjoy something for what it is instead of cry all day about the mechanics that were removed.

It's better than the other ones which were worse

>all you can do is catch pokemon
as opposed to.........

It is the best Pokemon game because I said so. Deal with it, bucko. It rhymes, so it’s true.

Why do you lie?

Attached: battles.png (879x783, 299.69K)

You could have tried making a new bait, but instead you hit your head against a wall repeating teh same like some sort of a pokemon fan...

kek. I remember when fans were calling USUM the worst game ever because "it didn't have enough content", even though it had a shi-tton of stuff to do. Now we've reached the point where rematching Ingo counts as content.

This is the most boring pokemon game we've gotten, and I don't understand why it's so popular.

>THREE things to do after the game is over
>no multi-player to keep the game going after 100%ing everything
>reduced dex and easier odds makes shiny hunting a limited process as well
Holy shit PLAbros... We can't compete with literally any other game in the series.

>rematching Ingo
you don't rematch Ingo, retard, read the text

The honeymoon phase will be over soon, don't worry

>THREE things
No, they are three BATTLE-related things. You said there were no battles doomcuck. Now those battles don't count?

c'mon bro this is pathetic. black 2 and white 2 had
>battle instutue
>battle subway
>PWT
>daily ferris wheel battle
>seasonal N rematches
>elite 4 rematches
>trainer rematches in the stadiums
>black tower / white treehollow
>pvp and online

>removes post game shit and put them in dlc because they'll pay anyways
classic gamefreak

>there is nothing (meaning zero) to do
>uh you only have 3 things, BW2 (scam rehash btw, should compare to BW until PLA gets its DLC) had 6

I can list even more features if you would like, there's quite a lot

PLA needing DLC to make the game finished isn't a selling point.

Yeah we know Unova has 1000+ NPC battles in a void with generic backgrounds against braindead AI with shitty zoomed in pixelated sprites, embarrassing attack animations and bloated menu system.

How is that meaningful content when creating that stuff is basically just inputting numbers in a spreadsheet?

Attached: pla.png (895x2111, 186.65K)

as opposed to legends what? thorwing ball at 240 monster?

BW needing BW2 to make the game finished isn't a selling point.

BW are braindead piss-easy. PLA is actually challenging.

I really like the legendfag making the same template for all these, I can imagine them making these in paint copy and pasting wojaks thinking "this going to be so kino and based! it's going to btfo chuds"

BW still offers a unique campaign from 2 and there is bonuses for linking both, there is reason to play both games rather than skipping

The whole purpose of Pokemon at its core concepts since Taijri first conceived Capsule Monsters is to capture and collect them, retard.
The only reason battling even exists is because there needed to be an actual gameplay loop that gave you incentive to collect said Pokemon.

whats the bonus

Imagine actually defending the scam of needing 4 versions.

PLA being only 1 version is the best decision in this franchise.

What is challenging about aiming and throwing balls for 30 hours?

*crafts 5 max revives*
wow so challenging

What is challenging about hitting super effective move at braindead NPCs with underleveled shitmons for 30 hours?

serebii.net/black2white2/memorylink.shtml

I never used an item in BW, so thanks for confirming PLA is harder

Two fights you can't ever repeat, a bunch of flashback scenes and N's Pokemon, which are basically just Almost-Perfect IV Pokemon with a unique appearance/send-out animation that only exists in B2W2.

PLA is not a hard game except for volo