I hope normies play the game and realize it’s not for them. I can’t stand the fact it’s their 2nd or 3rd Pokémon game

I hope normies play the game and realize it’s not for them. I can’t stand the fact it’s their 2nd or 3rd Pokémon game.

Attached: FCE70EF7-6296-4498-9852-A391295D66F0.jpg (1280x720, 161.71K)

>normies

Stop the divide. We are all Pokémon fans

Shut up normalfag

Except they act like they are Pokémon fans and only like gen 1-2.

I only like Gen 1-5 :>

Out of the new games.
Legends > SWSH > Let's Go > Ultra Sun/Moon > Sun/Moon > X/Y.

Legends is mediocre.

that's based though

>can’t stand the fact that it’s their 2nd pokemon game
if you actually care about this you need medication and a job

I guess I need medication then because it’s annoys me. It’s annoying that they hold on to nostalgia for life. Would you call yourself a movie fanatic if you only like 1 genre? Thought not.

>normies
Fuck off, tourist, they're called normalfags.

>this is the intelligence of your average genwar baiter

Used to be normies. Don’t change it.

What are you even talking about what does this analogy even mean? What’s wrong with experiencing nostalgia? Are you autistic?

I hate to disappoint, but my gf loves the game so far. Her first game was Brilliant Diamond.

Because they focus on nostalgia instead of the game actually being objectively good. Obviously Pokémon Blue/Red is a great game but if you put them above HG/SS or or that then you are just basing it on nostalgia.

Shit taste, bad future mother to your kids.

I’m basing the words from your posting as strong evidence that you’re underage and retarded

you are not enlightened. sorry dude. Red/blue isn’t an objectively good game. You yourself aren’t being objective so why are you criticizing others. No one here is objective about pokemon games there’s a bias for everything because it’s a board dedicated to pokemon. Thinking otherwise is just childish

*objectively retarded

I didn’t say they wasn’t. I’m stating that they are better. Obviously I’m a big fan of them since it was my childhood but if they can’t enjoy new games too, then their just on nostalgia. Your opinion is discarded.

It was, but then normalfags took "normies" for themselves to refer to people they don't like, removing the definition of the term.

I think you’re taking all of this way too seriously