Here's your next gen 9-10 remakes of unova hint

>here's your next gen 9-10 remakes of unova hint
will they fix unova or make it even worse?

Attached: Pokemon-Legends-Arceus-Sneasler_Ingo.jpg (1200x675, 119.75K)

The only way to fix Unova is by remaking the whole package with following pokemon and a skippable pokestar studios tutorial.

>unova bad!
Get a new hobby.

Attached: Discord.png (371x349, 12.23K)

Isn't that the exact same guy from Unova?

Sad

Remove Pokemon Musical too, the unskippable Pokestar Studios bullshit is why I stopped my rerun of BW2 (on emulator of course).
Also needs better music than those awful wild encounter and plasma themes.
Frankly don't think a remake or sequel can fix the mon designs, and even the overworld might look like BDSP or worse now.

>Also needs better music than those awful wild encounter and plasma themes.
Holy shit taste.

>here's your next gen 8-9 remakes of hoenn hint
will they fix hoenn or make it even worse?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23.73K)

They are garbage noise, turned the volume off everytime those battles happened. Also that screeching song made by the hobos in that one bridge town, absolutely disgusting.
Only good unova banger is the minor legendary encounter.

That's GF desperate and late apology for the numerous complaints about no battle frontiers. Now everytime they intentionally get rid of features they just make one model and play the Hoopa/Arceus card accident.

I reiterate.
Holy shit taste. The only correct opinion is the minor legendary, but it's weird how you like that but not the Plasma themes.

It will be just a straight port of BW with Legends: Origanl Dragon being released a few months after.

Yeah, he fell through an ultra wormhole and ended up in a parallel universe with no memories

Attached: B64A423D-A235-40F8-97E0-EA7132D61D2A.jpg (430x595, 169.39K)

Weird how unovaborts are so fragile everytime the majority of people displays their disappoint toward gen 5 games.
Now the unova mantra will claim those games had good fanfic writing too.

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T DISAGREE WITH MY OPINION!!!
Not your safespace, faggot. Go back to Twitter.

Yep, just as suspected.
Americans are the most insecure about muh Unova and race themes in Pokemon.
Their games could have been even worse than Galar and they'd still worship them mindlessy.
Sadly I am not a psychologist and can't help you on the matter.

>49533181

Attached: F-O-A-Z 21.jpg (1000x630, 93.1K)

What does following pokemon fix?

Attached: Img_2022_02_01_23_03_24.jpg (788x686, 243.72K)

That is not the only hint. There's a shitton of Unova Pokémons in the game.

Pokemon Interactivity.
Also, moments when N talks to your pokemon.

>fix unova
BW & B2W2 enjoyer here, all they have to improve in BW is adding gen 9 QoL, balance the EXP gain to account for EXP share, add all pokemon up to gen 9 in post game and update the graphics and soundtrack.
Now if they want to actually expand on BW they should:
add side quests and minigames alla HGSS
make some post game stories where you play as characters from Unova Link to set up for the B2W2 remake, which they hoopefully make in the generation after BW.

Not the user replying to but pokemon following you and interacting would already help at highlighting Ghetsis and N thesis and plan flaws about the necessity of humans and pokemon being divided.

My crippling loneliness