SOULLESS

SOULLESS

Attached: pokemon-legends-arceus.large.jpg (1137x720, 201.45K)

I don't understand anything about biomes and such, but I know this is very wrong

What am I looking at? Is this a supposed to be a geyser?

I'm disappointed Basculegion couldn't traverse waterfalls

But user, that’s by far the best area in Obsidian Fields

Attached: B7A9550B-11C5-4799-8091-134D6C2D16F3.jpg (1280x720, 182.54K)

Water looks better up close than at a distance.
It's not the best water effects in a game but it's far from shitty. Most of the shoddiness is an LoD issue rather than a design issue.

That said, that doesn't mean these visuals necessarily scream "Pokémon" because playing this I keep thinking of BoTW. Wouldn't be a bad idea to have a graphical style more concurrent with the mainline games in more than just the people. Maybe a really good toon shader or something like that but guess they wanna flex those bump shaders.

Attached: DsG9mI8U8AI1l4s.jpg (770x886, 64.88K)

I noticed they were trying really hard to give the visuals this "Japanese brush strokes" look to try to compensate for the fact that they could not make a game as pretty as BoTW and wanted to go for a more simple style, but the execution is STILL fucked up. I'm not a 3D modeler or texture artist, I don't know what they could've done to achieve this look better. Does it rely all on the texture work of the mountains, or lighting?

Attached: Two-Pines-Sumie-Painting.jpg (1000x623, 111.2K)

Looks like a gushing vagina of a sexually aroused woman

>no abilities
>outdated graphics
>shit designs for new forms
Game sucks trying to decide whether to give it away or shoot it into the sky on a firework

I caught the flying Gyarados here on my first try and it was more tense than I expected. I didn’t even know what the hell it was until I got close.

Looks like roller coaster tycoon 3 terrain editor from 2004

Attached: 47B50B41-8EE9-49B3-AE1C-4635C053C1A3.jpg (828x612, 550.69K)

>all this stuff known before release
>still bought it
it's not the game's fault you're a dumbass

They could have emulated Okami.

BotW+MHW(not dark souls)+FFX+Pokemans=PLA

When you post SOULLESS, you also have to post SOUL. Otherwise, you deserve "cringe, opinion discarded"

god i wish that were me...

I just got my first non-outbreak shiny from this place earlier.

Attached: 0203220741~2.jpg (4624x2657, 3.41M)

Based

Congrats. Beautiful! I have not found a shiny yet.

>puke green

Yes