Don't get me wrong but the prospect of earning passive income by just having a smart device not being used sounds...

Don't get me wrong but the prospect of earning passive income by just having a smart device not being used sounds extremely tempting and I want to get into that

Attached: 1610380646265.jpg (686x527, 32.1K)

How would you feel about it if I tell you they would overcharge your old devices and eat out your bandwidth and discharge responsibilities about outcomes?

That's quite pessimist even more when their value is rising

The prospect about getting your devices constantly spoofed and most likely phishing dounds also tempting?

where does that impression of yours come from?

Its not like you are not being spoofed in this precise moment you know? data analytics are constantly reviewing your information

Attached: 23124.jpg (274x184, 8.16K)

but they are old devices that you supposedly don't use anymore, I wouldn't care if my Samsung S3 that I stopped using years ago stopped working just from trying this, because in the best case I would maybe make money and in the worst nothing that I care would happen

probs he red the SNE whitepaper

that smells fishier than your moms vagina

Attached: 213456612.jpg (219x230, 5.33K)

mmm that's fair, but would it work on such an old device?

yeah we don't know the specifics, what projects comes to mind when talking about this though?

I take its SNE interest to design their app in a way it would fit into any device even old androids

in my mind there is StrongNode for this kind of thing

nothing comes to mind thats why we're here talking about this shill on Any Forums

indeed

Damn you must be one of those that covers their webcam right?

Attached: 1615408432467.jpg (405x400, 114.43K)

damn what

government is spying everyone of us i rather use aluminum hat so they cannot read my toughs

someone finally talking things for what is

please, get out of here

Make me niggur