Worst sold games in the series

>worst sold games in the series

This was Masuda's summum opus hahahahahahahaha

Attached: artworks-000512608092-zigd9c-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 84.43K)

It's funny how shit they are in retrospect too. Don't get me wrong, I fucking love the story in BW and I love that it forces you to use new Pokemon instead of just relying on the ol reliables but BW1 Unova is boring to traverse and the Pokemon designs themselves, for the most part, leave a lot to be desired or were executed better in Gen 1. BW2 will always be GOAT alongside Emerald, Platinum and HGSS but BW1, outside of the story and music, got Masuda'd hard.
How telling Legends would be one of the best games made in recent years and have minimal masuda involvement

>unova bad
BASED unovaborts seething in 5…

Superior men know what is right. Inferior men know what will sell.

>UNOVA IS…. LE BAD
>Why? b-because muh Kaloserino is better!

I feel the opposite. People felate B2W2 but that game was a slog to get through. Especially after Castelia, I kept falling asleep until I could get to the post game and even then at that point I just didn't care anymore since getting through the game was so boring. On par with Diamond and Pearl in terms of how shit it isnto get through those games. XY had a lot lf the same issues. BW1 at least had shit constantly pushing the game forward

You guys are so pathetic you don't even get replies anymore

sales do not equal quality

Guess many inferior men love your mom cause she selling out everyday.

>worst sold games in the series
That's Crystal.

>zoomer cringe joke about mothers
*yawn*

Gen 5 as a whole is the second best-selling generation.

Attached: Gen sales.png (1238x1112, 70.23K)

>summum opus
Pseuds lmao

>still posting this troll image
lmao

>How telling Legends would be one of the best games made in recent years
lmao
>and have minimal masuda involvement
not makign a good case for your masuda boogeyman.

Where the fuck are Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Platintum, and USUM

You counting 4 games together if everyone counted their 3rd version bw ends up low again besides xy

>B2W2 but that game was a slog to get through. Especially after Castelia, I kept falling asleep until I could get to the post game and even then at that point I just didn't care anymore since getting through the game was so boring.
You described my experience with BW cutscenes and hallway simulator.

Glad you accept that Sword and Shield are the 2nd best games in the franchise.

Third versions and remakes don't matter.

Yet you have no problem with Gen 1 counting 3 games. Gen 5 has 4 games, you're just going to have to deal with it.

>Gen 5 has 4 games
Then count every 3rd version cuck. Also green is the same game as red and blue.

Bw2 isn't the same as bw. Retard

>conveniently only including BW2 to overinflate Gen 5's numbers
lel

Unova don't have 3rd version

I agree with you both and think they're both overrated and underwhelming experiences to revisit. But I think that about every game after Gen 3 (outside of the respective remakes and Legends).

Is it acceptable on Any Forums to think Gen 5 is shit yet? Tired of this board defending these dogshit games.

Third versions and remakes don't matter.

>conveniently
Why shouldn't Gen 5 games be counted towards Gen 5's sales.

>Why shouldn't Gen 5 games be counted towards Gen 5's sales
then include all the other gen's games. you can't argue that BW2 should be included because they're also from gen 5 and then not count the games from other gens. it's convenient that third versions and remakes don't matter when including them would prove you wrong. as if you wouldn't have included a gray version if we got that instead of bw2

No, gray wouldn’t be included either. Only actual brand new adventures count.

10/10 bait for some reason. How does it always get replies?
Retards like this.