I had enough

These fucking deepshit don't want to spawn , fuck you whoever coded this

Attached: 20220203_144445.jpg (2880x2880, 319.18K)

Cleffa is the only one I don't have

I got Bonsly from a tree in Crimson Mirelands, don't even know where the other two are supposed to spawn.

It's fine. Half the plays pick up a dozen munchlax in deertrack heights, the other half never see one and have to re-roll the hotspring spawns.
Same with vulpix.

Do I need to go back to the village to reroll or just skip time? Looking for Cleffa rn

I wonder if spawn stats are fixed at the start of the game to encourage trading

LOL nvm found it

skill issue

Did you go back or skip time

Cleffa is super easy, just go to where the Clefairy and Clefable spawn in the Highlands. Munchlax and Bonsly are definitely assholes, though.

Wait, Bonsly is rare? I have like, 3 of those fucking things.

not sure if coincidence but i found both my cleffas in full moon nights

post elo

I see the baby pokemon all the time. I have a ton of pichu, togepi, munchlax, bonsly, cleffa and happiny. I've even got Alpha Munchlax and Happiny and have had two Pichu swarms.

Pls trade

remember when people were saying pla wouldn't have trades.

Skip time doesn't work.
You either have to go back or kill the pokemon there to force new spawns.

Vulpix is rare? I had like 6 in one run.

And once you finally get one, they spawn like hobos

You either see one on the first trip to the grave, or you never go back there and instead search around the volcano near ninetales and never find it.

Pichu is the only one I'm having a problem with. I've gone back to Nature's Pantry little cliffside eight times now and I keep seeing a male and female Pikachu, but never a Pichu. All on sunny days.

I got Munchlax early on because I really wanted it.
He spawns in deertrack in the Obsidian Fieldlands, if you're staring straight at the front of the camp go right and down a hill pathway, then take another slight right and you'll see a little landing with some grass and a single tree, Munchlax spawns there. Keep trying and you'll eventually get him

I've literally never seen growlithe, every time I go there's only a horde of vulpix.